Not allowed a phone

this is a HUGE annoyance for me. I dont have a phone, im in grade 9, i see 5 year olds walking around town with brand new Iphones (the exact phone i want). How could this not anger me? Actually, not having a phone at my age annoys me in general mainly because my parents dont believe that i need one at my age. 

Excuse me parents, did you not hear of the three teenage girls who got raped? did you not hear of the man that went missing? (and still is). for all you know, i could die just riding to school (which is difficult in a fricken skirt). Don't even mention the embarrassment of being the only teenager in your grade without any phone at all. And if you didnt think it could get worse, im not allowed to get a phone until i graduate. Yes, i understand that there are real issues in the world, i donate to charity all the time, im just saying that I actually worry about being stolen. (have you seen the town i live in? its full of drunks but no offence to people who know where i live). Also, I hate when i see people with their phones at school and always saying "I dont care if i get my phone stolen, i will just buy another one." woman! where do you get the money to continuously replace your Iphone5s? Like seriously, i know someone who breaks his phone all the time, and his mum just keeps buying him iphones and samsung galaxies and all the other amazing phones. 

this is entry number 3, Not allowed a phone