SuperNever(Panlix ft. Destial and Sammy)

"Cas!" Dean yelled, but it was too late. Castiel jumped through the open portal and into the different realm.

"Dean, he's gone." Sam said, tugging on Dean's jacket. Dean ripped it out of Sam's hands.

"No he's not. Come on, Sammy. Let's go." He grabbed Sam's hand and jumped through the portal after Cas.

~•~•~•~

Dean and Sam landed on an unknown sandy beach. Dean stood up and dusted off his jacket, pulling his demon-proof dagger to protect himself. Sammy also took out his knife and the brothers cautiously walked close to the dark forest.

"Cas?!" Dean called. "Cas?!"

The leaves of the forest ruffled and a tall man stepped out in a dark hooded cloak with a club on his shoulder.

"Castiel isn't here.." The man-no boy-drawled.

Dean strode forward and shoved the boy back against a tree, pressing his dagger into the skin of his neck.

"Where is he?" Dean hissed. The boy stuttered nervously, his curly blonde falling out of his hood from the harsh impact. Dean's green eyes pierced the cold steel color of the boy's, scaring the blonde even more.

"Step away from Felix," a confident boy's voice spoke. "And Castiel is fin-"

He was cut off as Sam whirled around and plunged his knife into the small boy's stomach.

"Peter!" The blonde, Felix, yelped. Dean's knife nicked his skin as the blonde jolted forward.

Sam let go of the knife he stabbed Peter with and watched as the brunette boy fell to his knees.

Unlike Felix, whom was dressed in rags, this boy was clad in green clothing that seemed to be stitched together roughly as though he had done it himself.

His green tunic front was staining crimson where the knife was.

Dean stepped back and let Felix run over to the brunette.

He wrapped an arm around Peter's shoulders and the boy STOOD with the knife still in his stomach.

Peter laughed softly and looked at Dean with the same piercing green eyes. Dean and Sam watched with the look of horror on their faces as Peter grinned at them with sharp, bloodied teeth.

"You want this back or can I keep it?" He grinned devilishly, Felix smirking behind him. Peter grunted as he pulled the knife out from his stomach. "This is a beautiful knife, is it dipped in something? Because it burned when you stabbed me."

"W-who are you?" Sam stuttered, stepping back with Dean.

"I'm Peter," Peter said, tossing Felix Sam's knife. "Peter Pan."

The Winchesters were quiet until Dean snorted.

"What?" Peter spat, glaring at the older brother.

"Yeah sure, you're Peter Pan," Dean said sarcastically. "Whatever Fairy Boy just tell us where the angel is and we'll be out of your pixie dust."

Peter blinked and looked back at Felix, who shared the same confused expression.

"Fairy Boy? Is that-was that a homophobic slur?" Peter raised an eyebrow.