Proper advice(Panlix/henry)

So this is the part of 'Under Pressure' that didn't make the cut so i just stuck it here. hope u like!

Sadly, neither lost boy had a driver's license so someone else had to drive them home.

The group took a vote in the hall away from the two boys to see who would do the honors.

Killian also didn't have a license, so Emma had to drive him.

Charming and Snow had to take baby Neal to Ashley's for a play date.

And Belle had to get back to library.

Which left Regina to take care of them.

///

"Alright, get in. We have to pick up Henry." Regina said growled. Peter shrugged and clambered into  the passenger side of Regina's BMW. Felix cautiously opened the back door and looked around before tilting his head to fit inside the car.

After 2 minutes of driving in silence, Peter piped up.

"I hate to be a bugger, but I am. So could we turn on some tunes or just listen to our breath intakes?" He said sarcastically. Regina shot him a cold glare but quickly covered it with a cheesy smile.

"Sure." She turned the knob on the radio and flipped the station to the golden oldies. Peter rolled his eyes and flipped it to the 90's jam.

Scowling, Regina flipped it back.

Peter turned it back.

Then Regina.

Then Peter.

This went on until the radio fizzed and smoke filled the car.

///

Peter now sat in the back as Felix sat with his hands in his lap in the passenger seat. They soon arrived at the school and Peter could see Henry on the courtyard, but he was not alone.

"Henry got himself a girl." Peter said in a sing-song voice. He smirked at Regina in the rear view mirror, she scowled at him in return.

When Henry finished talking to the girl, he clambered into the backseat without even taking notice to whom was next to him.

"Hi mom! And... Felix? What are yo--" Henry slowly turned his head to his right to see a smiling Peter sitting next to him. He turned his head back to his mother. "Mom? Is, uh, everything okay?"

Regina sighed deeply.

"Yes Henry, everything's okay. Pan and Felix are just getting a ride." She nearly growled. Henry nodded and scooted close to the door. Peter leaned over and rested on his elbows. He cupped his face with his hands and placed his knees on the seat with his feet kicking in the air.

"Who's the lass hen-hen?" Peter asked, fluttering his eye-lids. Henry scooted even closer to the door due to Pan's pet name for him.

"Wait, are you even buckles in?" Henry turned and asked Peter. Peter shook his head.

"It's not comfortable for me. But you didn't answer my question, who's the girl?" Peter pushed. Henry sighed.

"Her name is Grace Hatter. I really like her and I want to tell her that, but I don't know how to do it." Henry gave-in. Peter nodded.

"Ah, I see. Well I can help you there, I mean, you are here because of Baelfire, who's here because of Rumple, and Rumple is here because of me! So...do you know where her locker is?" Peter asked. Henry nodded.

"Yeah, it's upstairs by the science room, it's, uh, 1128." Henry scrunched his eyebrows recalling the memory. Peter nodded.

"Well, what your going to do is everyday when you get up in the mornings, write in a note card 'I love you' then slip it in her locker between that vent thingy without her seeing. Keep doing that all year until you open the locker for her and all the note cards fall out with rose petals mixed with them. And she'll look at you and you say 'Grace whatever-her-middle-name-is Hatter, I love you.' And she'll smile and then you'll live happily ever after." Peter said. The car was silent for a while.

"That's a great ide--" Henry started, but Peter cut him off.

"Or you could take her to a party and find a room and just fuck her."

Regina slammed on the brakes and the car came to a screeching halt.

"Get out of my car now." She growled. Peter looked confused while Felix quickly tugged him out of the car.

"What? Was it something I said?" He asked Felix as Regina pulled away from the curb. Felix chuckled.

"Something."