Free(Panlix rape ft. Glee cast)

Începe de la început

He set the groceries on the counter and then walked back into the bedroom.

There, laying on the bed, was a very drunk unconscious Felix.

Peter gulped and cautiously shook the taller male awake.

"Felix? Wake up." Peter whispered.

He yelled when Felix's hand grabbed his wrist and yanked him forward to where he could smell the alcohol on Felix's breath.

"Hi baby..." Felix drunkenly slurred. "The team brought some drinks to congratulate me."

Peter tried to tug his arm from Felix but no use, Felix's simply tightened his grip.

"Where you think you're goin'?" Felix smirked.

"T-to unload the groceries." Peter nervously stuttered.

"No you ain't, you're gonna please me."

"F-Felix you're drunk, let go," Peter whispered. Felix glared and twisted Peter arm, smirking as he watched Peter squirm in pain. "Let go."

Peter cried when Felix slapped him harshly across the face, stunning him enough so Felix had time to drag him onto the bed with no hassle.

Felix held Peter down, holding his hands together as Felix began to tug the smaller boy's pants down.

"No! Felix, no! Please, not tonight! Stop it!" Peter cried, tears running down his face as he thrashed under Felix, desperately trying to get away.

"Shut up." Felix growled, tearing Peter's boxers and pants down successfully. He began to work his own jeans drunkenly as Peter screamed under him. "Hey! Don't make me knock you out like last time!"

Peter bit his lip to keep himself fro screaming, remembering how last time he had gotten away and was punished with a broken arm and black eye. He remembered how he had to lie through his teeth saying he had stupidly fallen down the stairs.

He heard Felix shuffle his pants down and Peter squeezed his eyes shut.

"Pleas-" he cut himself off by screaming as Felix slammed himself into Peter, not even bothering to prepare the brunette.

Peter wanted to run, wanted to get away but he couldn't. Images flashed through his mind as he remembered the last time he tried to run, he remembered how Felix had dragged him all the way to Vegas and shoved the stupid gold band on his finger, he remembered that being the worst night he'd ever experienced even though it was his wedding day.

As Felix thrusted into Peter mercilessly, gripping Peter's hips tight so there would be bruises, Peter's mind drifted. He thought back over the day, how he had felt good singing with everyone and how he felt that wonderful feeling of safety.

He began to fade in and out of consciousness as he felt Felix spill his load into his ass. Felix pulled out and turned Peter around, delivering a hardy punch to his eye and Peter was out, not able to take the beating Felix always gave him after the blonde raped him.

~•~•~•~

Kurt watched as Peter limped into class wearing a dark pair of sunglasses.

The boy quickly sat down and began to read over the song list for today.

Kurt looked over at Blaine and the two boys went over and sat down next to Peter.

"Hey, what's with the shades man?" Blaine asked. Peter shrugged and continued reading. The rest of the class noticed what was going on and all joined around the three boys.

"Yo, Peter. You good, dude?" Puck asked. Peter nodded and held the paper closer to his face.

"M'fine." He mumbled. Kurt noticed Peter split lip.