Chapter 3: I hate him!

[At the school clinic]

"Are you ok, lil Renji?" the nurse asked after she put the bandaid on Renji's knee.

"Thanks miss pretty nurse." he smile and then looks at me.

[Shocked]

"Ate? Ikaw? Are you ok?" he asked.

[Blushed]

[Remembered what happened]

[Trying to smile]

"O... Oo naman, sus ako pa hehehe..." biro ko.

"Are you sure?" his big brother asked me, pero hindi ako makatingin sa kanya.

[Suddenly bows]

"I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY for calling you lecher, player and pervert. I'M SORRY." I apologize, I can't look to his eyes.

>_<

"Oh dear... Again another girl mistaken Jason as Justin. Justin is really a player." sabi ng nurse.

Jason as Justin???

[Confused]

Si Justin yung pervert, right?

And si Jason naman tong nasa harap ko?

[Still can't look straight to Jason's eyes]

[Nahihiya parin]

"You're a new student? Let me tell you the difference between Jason and Justin." sabi ng nurse.

"Jason have a pure black eyes and hair at medyo masmatangkad si Justin sa kanya, while Justin have brown eyes and he dyed his hair also color brown. And Jason is loves to read Manga while Justin have fun on Porn magazines." the nurse laughs after she explained.

Jason... He... He loves to read MANGA?!

[Shocked]

Is he an Otaku, too??

"You don't need to feel sorry, it was an accident that you've mistaken me as my twin brother Justin. Honestly, I get used with it, maraming beses na rin kasi nangyari sakin to. So don't feel down, let's be friends?" he asked and offer his hand for a handshake.

[Shocked]

[Handshakes]

"Yan, no need to feel shy to me." he smiled.

[She looks straight to Jason's eyes]

[Blushed]

Shy?

Shy?

Shy?

O.M.G Nahalata niyang nahihiya ako sa kanya.

[Frustration]

I WANNA DIE!

[Her face looks like a zombie]

[Lumabas na sila sa school clinic]

[Walking at the corridors]

[Total silence]

[At the main gate of Cross University]

"Kuya Jason, you have to introduce yourself to her before she leaves." sabi ni Renji na karga niya parin sa likod niya.

"Ok, I'm willing to be your senpai in return for helping my little brother before, if is that ok." he offered.

Senpai?

He is really an OTAKU!

[No reaction, pinipilit tinatago ang kilig]

"I'm sorry... the meaning of senpai is..." pinutol ko ang sasabihin niya.