Quest

Mayone stood in the doorway wearing a black torso with a v-neck and red leather leggings. She had uncombed magenta hair that fell to her waist. She wore black clunky boots and a necklace with a single charm.

The man thought about what he said. 'Was it important?' He asked himself. Then he remembered, yes it was. "Of course it's important." Said the man. "What is is then?" Said Mayone tired of this conversation already. The man looked frightened. He looked down and said "There...there was a...d...d.."
"GET ON WITH IT!" she shouted. "DRAGON!" he spit out. Mayone was suddenly interested. Her eyes widened. "Tell me more," she said grabbing her sword. "And be quick."

Mayone put her feet on the table and stared at the uncomfortable man. He tried to make eye contact as little as possible for her red eyes were beady and devilish. "At the town... there was fire....and a beast flew above us-"
"Yes the dragon, you said that already." Said Mayone stabbing a knife into the table. "I am on my last nerve, WHERE IS THE DRAGON!" Shouted Mayone. She held the knife up to his neck. "The...mountain." He stuttered. "That's it! You aren't being descriptive enough!" Said Mayone. "Please, I...I..." Mayone had enough of his stuttering. She ran him through with her dagger, splitting him into pieces. Mayone grimaced at the blood stain on the floor. She didn't want to clean that up.

She figured she might as well look for the dragon. An adventure is an adventure.