Lauren Mills ☆

25Straight Single

25
Straight
Single

(I'm just using her backstory)

When she was five her mum got into a bad car crash. She was in the back along with her little brother Alfie. Her mum died on impact immediately and her brother was hanging on. Sje was in a coma for seven months and during the time her little brother died. He wasn't strong enough to make it. Her dad grew up in a gang and was the leader of it eventually. He loved her mom alot and was heartbroken wjen the crash happened. Her brother death soon after didn't help either. When she woke up he was a different man. He was never sober, he was on drugs the whole time and he was very angry and aggressive. The day of my sixth birthday was the first day he ever hit her. From then on it got worse and worse until the point he let his 'friends' pay him to rape her in front of him. By the time she was 16 she was nearly broken and ahe ended up pregnant. My dad never hit her during her pregnancy when he found out she was having a boy. He thought she'd let him raise her baby as his own so he could be the next leader. When she had ethan her dad started abusing her again. She ended up as the gangs slave. But after a month she managed to escape with ethan. She moved into a small run down apartment building and just bearly scrapped by. After about a year and a half she met Tommy.She was with him for four years until he died when she was 22. In that time she ended up having another one Alfie. But hours before he died in found out she was pregnant on her oldest girl Karsyn..She didn't met Ken until a month after Karsyn was born. They didn't get off on the right foot but it didn't take long to fall for each other. The kids loved him and so did she. they ended up getting married a few days before she had her youngest Erica. But soon after they ended up breaking up. Now? Shes 25, nearly 26 and alone with four kids. She feels like she'll never find someone to love her and not end up leaving. She hates herself but she doesn't think she would ever want her past to change because it'd mean shed lose her babies. She just wishes someone would love her and her babies.

FC: Gemma Sanderson

FC: Gemma Sanderson