Chapter 19🥀

Jala pov

Hey ik y'all haven't heard from me in a while and ik miracle and king haven't either I have just been going through a lot of things I am now pregnant but don't know who the daddy is it was a one night stand with a man don't I don't even know I was drunk and all Ik is how he look but I am keeping the baby so today I am going to go see if he is going too be at the bar so I can a least tell the man he got me pregnant. So I got out the car and walked in side the club well bar when I walked in I went to go sit at the bar I started looking around but I didn't see him I kept looking and when I seen him he was in the VIP. I got up and went up the stairs but not to fast when I got there the guard was standing in the way so I told him I was having that mans baby when I got in I walked up to him and tapped him shoulder he looked at me and boy oh boy he was fine asf .

The man:yes

Jala : umm..I don't really know how to put this but we had a one night stand we both was drunk and I remember waking up to you in my bed and like two weeks passed and I was pregnant and I am 100% sure she is yours .

The man : yaa I knew I remembered you from some where we both don't remember what happen that night but ik that's my baby because both of us know that we fucked and wasn't in the right mind at the time but what's yo name baby mama .

Jala : my name is jala and what is yours baby daddy .

The man: my name is jacquees

Jala :well here is my number I will call you on my next visit to the doctor and I am 4 months .

jacquees: alright ma let me walk you out.

We walked down the stairs an out the bar he walked me to my car while his homeboys come out behind us I swear I seen king up in there I just don't know if it was him or not but jacquees opened my door and kissed my head and walked away I pulled out the parking lot and was on my way to my bestfriend I really miss her.

             Miracle pov

I was waiting on king to get back cause he been gone for the longest now an I miss him he said he was going to work so it about to take a long ass time. When I was fixing the dogs something to eat the started barking Ik it's not king cause they would have stopped by now so that's when I started to get worried about the twins so I grabbed the gun and me and the dogs went walking in but I let sally go first since she was bigger we walked to the door and it was still locked but the was still barking so I unlocked the door and looked out and there was a all black truck outside I hurried and closed the door and locked it I called king as me and the dogs went upstairs to get the kids .

Miracle: get the twins and come with me quin now hurry

I grabbed one of the twins and we all walked to the safe room and I locked us in I turned on the tv and we sat and watched them mess the whole house up .

              Phone call

Miracle : baby please get home they in the house they going to find the safe room please hurry please

By now I was scared cause they was so close to finding us and If they was really smart any body could find the key so I got up while still on the phone.

King:wth you mean who is they baby wyaa grab the safe room key hurry

I opened the door a little and grabbed the key just in time cause they was coming I locked the door back and turned on the safe mode thing and the prof on.

King: baby I am on my way just stay right there aright I am so sorry are the kids ok

Miracle : yes king they ok we just scared very scared so hurry please they trying to come in

King: alright I am coming down the road stay on the phone baby

When he said that I seen jacquees car pull up with my bestfriend right behind it she got out but thy told her to get back in thy came running in and when they did the people they just started shooting I turned it off and kissed the kids head and we waited for something else to happen we got in a corner and we waited there .

           Five minutes later

Somebody was trying to get in I knew it was king cause he the only one that had a key I got yo and walked to the door and it opened there stood king but somebody was behind him I cocked my gun and pointed it at the person behind him they let him go and that's when I seen who it was I thought this niggaa was dead like tf well Ik y'all like who is it well this is my long lost ex that I thought I killed but I guess not and his name is jake but I don't give a damn I bet he gone die today.

Me : what do you want why you here

Jake: I came to get my baby back

When he said that I seen jala she snuck in through the window and started trying to get the kids out cause the dogs was just jumping out .

Me: well I am not going to you can leave or I will shoot you

Jake: bitch get yo ass over here so we can go

When he said that it ticked me tf off like don't call me out my name ever in yo life I shot him in the chest and he fell back I ran over to king and he was telling me how quees not hurt but I wasn't worried about him I got king up I grabbed my phone and we walked out the door into the garage and got in the truck I was speeding down the road when I got there I called the police and let them know what had happened. That's was the last thing I remember before going to sleep in the chair waiting 🤧