Chapter 17😌

If you are lost king just had got her a new ring and he wanted to do it all over again that's all 😂

3 months later

King pov
I was getting ready to go pick up the twins because miracle went to go get Quinn from the airport he just got back from cali with Jojo so yaa but a lot as went on in the passed three months me and miracle are finally about to get married and the twins well we have to take them back in forth to the doctor because the won't grow the are still small asf 😔😂 . Quinn well he got bad asf like fr he love braking stuff and he just turned 6 🙄. Me and miracle well we doing better than every that's my baby right there 🤞🏽❤️ but I pulled up to my ma house and got out and walked to the door I unlocked it with my key and walked in

King:MA !!

Ma coly : what boy I am in the kids room

I walked to the baby room and seen her getting them ready I looked over the crib and once they seen me they started kicking like hell I just smiled because my two girls missed me

I picked both of them out but liayh wasn't having that she started crying like hell and Taylor looking at her like she had two heads I just shock my head at them

Ma: I will bring the bags you just got put them in they car seat son

King: alright

       Miracle pov

I was on my way to go pick up Quinn but first I had to get us something to eat cause ik he gurney he always hungry I stopped by Burger King and got everybody something and than went straight to the airport I waited and when I seen him I got out and walked his was he started running towards me when he made it we hugged I grabbed his bag and went to the car .

Quinn:ma I am hungry can we stop some where .

Miracle :it's right by your feet boy .

Quinn:thanks

Miracle :you welcome did you have fun with your TeTe

Quinn:yes me and jojo scared her

I just shock my head at him when we pulled up at home I got the food and walked in the house to eat I thought king would beat me here but I guess the twins giving him a hard time .

Quin: here ma I took pictures

I looked down at the pictures they was cute I grabbed them out his hand

And just looked at them like damn boy you got a lot of hair I looked at him and started trying to put it in a ponytail

And just looked at them like damn boy you got a lot of hair I looked at him and started trying to put it in a ponytail .

Quinn:ma gone I don't want it like that

Miracle : boy all that hair in yo face you need to let me cut it .

King: you not cutting my son hair so gone somewhere with that

I jumped

Miracle: you so dumb don't creep up in her like that niggaa 😂

I said while walking up to him to grab liayh she looked at me and she laughed I swear she so goofy I started playing with Taylor while she was in his arms liayh started holding her hand out for Quinn he took her and went somewhere with her while I grabbed Taylor and walked out and went in me and king room. Me and Taylor was playing and we both ended up going to sleep in the bed .

         One hour later

I woke up with both of the twins beside me sleep I smelled food so I guess king cooked it smelled good to I looked around and found pillows to put around the twins and walked down stairs I walked to the kitchen  to where I smelled the food but I didn't see the food so I am guessing they put it up I got it out the oven and ate it when I got done king walked in with Quinn behind him and some lady . I looked at the bitch side ways and walked up to them .

Miracle : who is this

King : man don't start that bullshit this my new manger that's who cooked the food.

Miracle : what tf you just said Ik like fuck you don't got this bitch cooking in my damn house around my damn son nigga you got me fucked up cause bitch you not about to be cooking in my damn house for one and you asking for a damn beat king get yo shit and get tf out my house and I am not fucking playing you crossed the line when you did that bullshit.

I looked at the girl one more time before walking away I can't believe he did that shii like fr. I walked to my room and got the twins in they room with out them waking up and walked back in my room to see him packing his clothes I just looked at him and walked in the bathroom I started taking my clothes off when he came in about to get his toothbrush he ended up looking at me take my clothes off .

Miracle : what

King: I am sorry 😔

Miracle : that's not going to give it fix it give you really gone bring some hoe in here and try to tell me she yo new manger hell no I am not about to let that shit happen than you bring her around our kids 💁🏽.

King: I said I was sorry alright the truth is she not she just a girl that like me and I thought it would be nice to bring her here and than take her out

I looked at king side ways Ik this motherfucker did not just say that bs.

Miracle: get yo clothes and stuff you sleeping in the guest room now bye.

I walked in to Quinn room and he was just siting there watching a movie on Netflix I sat beside him.

Miracle : do you want to talk about it boo

Quinn: no ma

Miracle : boy tell me what's wrong

Quinn: it's just you an daddy always do this but I swear to you I didn't know where he was going he just asked me to ride .

Miracle : it's ok baby I am not mad at you so don't think that I love you so much you know that right .

Quinn: yaa I love you to ma.

I hugged him and got up walked out the room I went downstairs and seen this bitch still in my house 👀.

Miracle : Bitch wth you doing still in my house get yo no hair having ass out like now hoe .

The bitch : shut up girl I am waiting on my man

When she said that all hell broke loose I started beating that bitch ass and all she did was yell and yell . When I was about to stomp her face again king pulled me off her .

Miracle : bitch get yo ass out my house cheap ass weave you got .

She just looked at me I tried to get down but king wasn't letting me and than the twins started crying but the ended up stopping I think Quinn got them I just turned all the way around and layed on his chest and started falling asleep I was so worn out .

Ik if I made a mistake my bad 😬