Chapter 15

Miracle pov

I ended up being up all night so I didn't get any sleep what so ever 🤦🏽‍♀️😩. I got out the bed and brushed my teeth and put on some clothes. I opened my door and walked to jala room that she got here and opened the door to see that she was gone I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and I seen king I rolled my eyes so mf hard and went over to quin and kissed his forehead.

Miracle: have you had anything to eat Pooh

Quin : no mommy I haven't but Auntie jala said to wait until you get up to eat

I said ok and started cooking me and him something to eat when I was down I have him his plate and sat down at the table and ate I could feel king looking at me it was not comfortable.

Miracle: why are you looking at me

King : because I can and why you didn't fix me nothing

Miracle: because I didn't feel like it

King : man you really mad about last night like damn yo ass can sleep with out me I am pretty sure you got sleep last night

Miracle: no the hell I didn't that's why I wanted to sleep with you so I can go to sleep but you was acting like a lil bitch

King : my bad babby now can you fix me something to eat to

He said rubbing my stomach I looked down at him and rolled my eyes while he laughed at me I turned and walked away but not before I felt a smack on my ass 😂.

Miracle: ouch !!that  hurt niggaa

All he did was laugh at me as I mad my way down to the kitchen to cook him something to eat 🤙🏽🍴

25 minutes later⌚️ ........

     King pov
Miracle had told me to come get my god so I walked in and the first this I seen was her stomach 🤰🏽I swear I love this girl man she been with me throw thick in thin I walked over to her and kissed her on the lip and got my plate. When I sat down I heard little feet coming my way I looked and it was Quinn I waited for him to talk even tho I already knew what he wanted 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Quinn : daddy can I get some

King : yaa little man came here

He got on my lap and got my fork and started eating some of the food while I ate with my other fork while we ate I saw a flash I looked behind me to see miracle taking a picture of us.

Miracle🤰🏽 : now tell me why y'all sitting here eating out the same plate

King☺️ : because little man wanted what I was eating and now we done

Miracle : mmmk ... go get dressed y'all cause we got to go to the mall and get the babys some more stuff

King : alright let me put this plate up than we can g- wait wtf did you just say babys with a S

Miracle🤰🏽 : yes they called me and said we are have twins ☺️‼️😍🔗

He ran up to me and hugged me but not to tight I hugged him back .

Quinn: wait mommy what is town ( he can't say twins that why I put that )

Miracle : baby it is twins not town😂 and they are two baby's that look alike well some time they don't

Quinn: ohhh twins ok I think I get it now 🤔🙄

              Miracle pov ☺️🤰🏽‼️
I nodded and walked and picked up the plate and put it in the sink and walked in me and king room and got done with my makeup
After I got done I walked out and put on my red put shirt and my red PINK underwear  with some cute up jeans and my all back 12's . I walked out to see king he had on a gray coat that had fur on the hoodie and some cute up jeans with his all white high tops and he had his grillz in just looking at him made me have second thoughts on going anywhere but I wanted to get my babys something and quin something so I kissed him and grabbed my purse and walked down stairs which took me a long time . I grabbed a water bottle and than went to the car and started it up I blew and waited on them to come out quin came out with the same thing king got on buy with black cut up jeans when king got in and he started messing with his hat I took a picture of him it was a cute one to so I posted it on the snap and I took on of my little man to .

 I grabbed a water bottle and than went to the car and started it up I blew and waited on them to come out quin came out with the same thing king got on buy with black cut up jeans when king got in and he started messing with his hat I took a pict...

I started pulling out and just like that we was on our way on a family trip to the mall 😌🤞🏽.