001

The sun had set hours ago and [Name] wasn't even close to arriving at the familiar place they called home. In fact, they were at least half an hour away from where they lived, and it was incredibly dark with nothing but the dim streetlights to reveal their path. Running seemed to prove useless, considering they could hardly see where they were going... that did not end well.

[Name] ended up running into a small girl, or was it a boy? It was hard to tell, but it didn't matter. What mattered was [Name] basically bodyslammed an innocent person to the ground; but the stranger never hit the ground like [Name] did. Instead, light as a feather, they landed on their back, sitting quietly with their legs crossed.

"Oops," they said with a giggle, staring at them with his ocean blue eyes. Their voice held a bit of a high pitch, but still had some masculinity to it; they were a boy... a very girly boy.

It wasn't everyday the small male ran into people or even interacted with anyone, it was rare to see him out and about like this. But, it was nearly twelve in the morning so why was he out like this?! He looked incredibly weak and small, standing at the height of 5'2... surprisingly, he was practically weightless sitting on [Name]'s back.

"You should really watch where you're going!"

Admin Note: y'all I rewrote a bunch of these to be a bit longer and more detailed. enjoy u thots