The Assassination of Inquisitior Beals

Narrator's POV

As the Inquisitor is flying in his plane back to his castle. He is ambushed by assassins. The Inquisitior's pilot tries to evade them but one of the plane's engine's is hit and explodes. Their escort flies up along the plane and sees that Inquisitior Beals is wounded and that his advisor is dead. The escort then flies way. The Inquisitor's plane flies on while losing altitude and then crashes in to the jungle below.

5 hours Timeskip and location change. Inquisition castle, Kingdom of the Inquisition.

Aedan and Haythem's pov

As we are getting ready for dinner our butler runs into the throne room and says " Sirs, you are need in the war room it concerns your father." Both of our faces pale and we run with our butler to the war room. We enter the war room and see all the top  generals. We on know that this is serious. The head general​ of the inquisition stands and walks over to us and says" Sirs, i regret to inform you two that your father was assassinated over the ostagar jungle. Our search and rescue team as recoverd his body and is brining him home. We both fall to our knees and cry. We then calm down and stand up. We both say " what now general?" the head general says" we must swear both of you in as the Inquisitior." we say" then let us proceed then. A inquisition chaplin then walks in and over to us and says" Sirs, please place your hands on the bible and repeat after me. I pleases state your names."we repeat" I Adean and Haythem beals." the Chaplin" do swear to protect and preserve the inquisition and its people for as long as we are alive." we repeat" do swear to protect and preserve the inquisition and its people for as long as we are alive." the whole room says" long live the inquisitors." We then say " We want who ever killed our father brought here to face justice. Now. Our advisors says" As you wish Inquisitiors." We leave to go mtac to adress the country. We arrive at matc and say" Please set up a feed so we can tell the country about our father." the mtac works say" As you command" we take our place at the podium and the the broadcast goes live we say" At 2 pm today our father Inquisitior Beals was assassinated over the ostagar jungle by assassins. Our search and rescue team found him and is brining him home. we here by suspend all trade and travel until further notice  the stock market will be closed until notice . We ask all for all flags to be put at half staff in honor of our father. Thank you." the broadcast goes dead. We skip dinner and go to bed.

Hope you like this fanfic to. Also watch the youtube video at The top from 2:25 to the end to see what happened to my character. - theinquistor1