e 10

Time Skip - 2 years later

Your pov

" Kim Soo Mi ! " I yelled.

I saw my two year old daughter sitting down in the backyard, covered in mud. She looked up and smiled at me innocently.

" Eommaaaaaa ~ " she said as she was wiping herself in the mud.

I walked up to her and carried her inside the house. I walked towards the bathroom and prepared the bath for her.

" Soo Mi , why did you do this.. " I said as I was talking to myself.

while she was playing in the bathtub , I was packing her clothes because we were heading back to Korea.

it's been two years since , I've left the country. I missed my family , friends , and especially Taehyung. I had no contact with anyone. but , luckily , I was coming back.

Taehyung's pov

Two years. It's been two years since , you've been gone. I missed you. SO MUCH.

I was looking at y/n's grave. y/n has been gone for two years. She was found dead in a burned down building. I've been trying to cope with her death ever since. I still can't believe she is no longer with me.

" Taehyung " a voice interrupted my thoughts.

It was Irene. yes, she was with me. She was actually my girlfriend.

You might be wondering how she became my girlfriend after knowing she was the one who was involved with the kidnapping of y/n.

I forgave her.

After finding out the death of y/n , Irene was always there for even though , I hated her at that time. but now , she was with me.

" Let's head home ? " she asked as she back-hugged me.

" Yea , lets go home. " I grabbed her hand and headed to the car.

Back to your pov

Me and Soo Mi were in the plane , heading back to korea. No one knew we were coming back. I was planning on meeting up with Jennie and Jose. I kept their contacts but , never contacted them.

" ATTENTION TO ALL PASSENGERS WHO BOARDED, WE HAVE LANDED IN SEOUL, KOREA. "

" Sweetie , we're here " I quietly shook Soo Mi.

" Mhmm.. eommaaa.. " she mumbled in my neck.

I decided to carry Soo Mi so , she is able to sleep.
At Jennie and Rose's house

I was walking up to the door. I was feeling nervous because of how long it has been since, i've seen Jennie and Rose.

Before I was able to ding dong , someone opened the door..

" y/n...? "

" Jennie ? " I said quietly