Alis muna ako hindi na ako papasok may aasikasuhin lang ako, paalam sa amin ni Blake at tumakbo na ito.

The WANTED Princess is finally here! After 18 years dumating din ito.
But I think matagal na siyang nandito.
I think I know who is she? But I can't, I just can't accept it,  did she really have a connections in the underworld?

There's something off!
I've been awake last night until 4 AM, I don't know why can't I sleep.
Around three AM Blade and Nale just got home.
Blade clothes were covered in blood while Nale has nothing on his clothes.
Where did they went last night?

Did the Players reunites?

Good Morning! Malakas na bati ni Aries sa amin pag pasok sila.
Nakita ko si Hasumi na mukhang walang tulog nag lean agad ito sa chair niya at natulog on the other hand si Rhea naka upo lang ito pero nakapikit ang mga mata.

I'm starting to solve the puzzle in my head.

Last week I saw her getting inside the palace with tons of weapons.
It took  1 week before she finally came back, and when we visit the Palace everyone can tell that there is something wrong, plus the players we're so excited to visit the palace if she's in there, it's like they want to see her immediately to confirm something.

The day we visit the Palace is the day she return in the Academy.
She can use Fire element, sub type of Earth plant control, she can communicate with me through telepathy when the other Royals can't, except my family.
She is very independent.

Aries, Gray and Levy healing abilities doesn't affect her.
I remember that day we felt a terrifying magic power and there is the Prophecy saying that one of the Hunter Descendant will be the most powerful of all.
She will wield the four elements and the sub type elements.

The wanted princess has dark blood, because of his father.
The Late King Crimsone Mist Hunter is the half brother of King Zallion of the underworld, but no one has ever see this king Zallion, that is why the citizens of these Kingdom believes that the Hunter Family will bring misfortune to this Kingdom.

With all the information I have.
It's all pointing that you are the WANTED PRINCESS the long lost last descendant of the Hunter Family the most powerful of all.

We're you really the one.
Did you came back to have revenge?

Kanina pa satsat ng satsat si Ma'am Silvia pero wala akong narinig kahit na isa, pag tingin ko kay Rhea ganun din ito tulog yata.

That's all class, you can proceed to the lab in an hour, sabi ni Ma'am Silvia at lumabas na ito.

tumayo na ang mga kasama ko pero nakaupo lang ang  apat.
Hoy! Gumising na kayo may lab tayo, gising sa kanila na Aries.
Huh? Tanong pa ni Nale.
Pupunta tayo ng lab.

Asan si Blake? Tanong sa akin ni Aries.
May aasikasuhin daw.
Ah ganun ba.

And here's blake, may kakaiba din sa lalaking yon.
Palagi itong umaalis mag isa at gabi na kung umuwe ito.

Pag dating namin sa Laboratory wala pa si Ma'am.

Sabi ni ma'am by partners daw ang activity kaya hanap na kayo ng partner niyo, sigaw ng kaklase namin.

Drake partner tayo? Lapit sa akin ni Katherine.
I already have mine, sagot ko dito.
What! No your lying?
I'm not!
Whose your partner then.
Rhea.
What Rainee! Sabi nito at tiningnan ito ni Rhea na nagtataka.

Is Drake is your partner? Tanong niya dito.
Huh!
She's my partner. Sabi ko at inakbayan pa si Rhea na nagtataka.
Hays, tulog nga ito kanina.
Tsss! Bitch! Sabi pa ni Katherine bago umalis.
What's your mouth Katherine! Banta ko dito.

Sorry Drake, you can ditch her and be my partner naman eh.
Oo ng Prince Drake wala kasing pares si Katherine sabi na ni Lalaine.
Pumayag kana kasi prince Drake segunda pa ni anie.

The three of you, get the hxll out of our sights right now! Banta sa kanila ni Hasumi.
And you! Turo nito kay Katherine, be careful with your words it might kill you! Sabi nito na tinititigan niya ito.

Now hasumi is being protective of her.
I may have my own information but it will remain in my head.
And I don't believe it either!
I know she is not a Dark.
She may be here for Revenge or whatever purpose she have, I just know that she isn't a dark.

For now I'll forget all of it and just let the destiny and time tells what will happen in the future.
For now I'm happy and contented for what we have.
I'll make a progress for sure.

END.