Prolouge (Naomi but with eyepatch on left eye)

Naomi's Pov:

      Hey my name is Naomi Jones, right now I'm fighting off some rouge ninjas who are trying to kill me yah haha. You might be wondering "How did I get into this mess, how did it start? well when I was living with my "family" my mother: Ashley Jones, father: Matthew Jones, and my brother: Luke Jones. Unlike my brother who was adored by my parents I was neglected and abused by them in every way, when I turned 10 after another beating from my parents and brother I decided that I should leave. So I packed the little possessions I owned and left.

                                      ..............A Few Days Before.................

           After wandering the streets for a few hours I ended up in a park, so I walked to a bench to rest. While I was resting a lady walked up to me asking why was I sitting alone in the park without my family. For some reason I found myself telling this stranger all about my life and  she listened. After telling her everything she did one thing that surprised me she stood up turned to me and stuck her hand out to me while smiling and said " My name's Melody, come home with me and be my daughter, ne? " I should have known then it was too good to be true.

                                                      ................ 8 YEARS LATER .................

             I have been living with Melody for 8 years so I'm 18 now. Back then I should have known it was too good to be true but my naive self didn't care because I thought I found someone who would love me, oh how wrong I was. The first few days she was nice to me then one day she changed. But some days she was nice and would let me watch tv, my favorite show to watch is an anime called Naruto. Sometimes I wish I could be in Naruto. But what I didn't know was that my wish very soon would be answered.