Michael mell (be more chilllll)

I honestly love the song "Michael in the bathroom" and I love Michael so much it makes me cry! So here is an imagine about it!

Tw: talk of suicide and self harm. Also includes depression, social anxiety, and panic attacks.

(You, Jake's sister, find Michael in the bathroom)

You're forced out of your room by your brother, Jake, because he said, "It's Gonna be the coolest party of the fall." So you decided that if you had to stop playing video games, then you might as well have some fun. You start to drink a bit to get over your small social anxiety problem. It usually doesn't happen until special occasions so it really doesn't bother you that much. Since you drink two beers you feel like you have to use the bathroom so you go to hallway but notice that someone is already in there. You sit there for a second waiting, but then you hear someone sob.

Your heart started to hurt a little at the thought of someone crying, you're kind of sensitive to other people's feelings. You hear through the door, "I could stay right here, or disappear and no body'd even notice at all." At that you knocked on the door lightly. "Hey, buddy, do you mind if I come in?" You said gently. The sobbing seemed to get louder so you couldn't wait any longer. You tried the door knob and it was unlocked.

As you walked in, you saw a boy with dark hair, glasses, and a 'creeps' long sleeve shirt on sitting on the bathtub

As you walked in, you saw a boy with dark hair, glasses, and a 'creeps' long sleeve shirt on sitting on the bathtub. He barely looks at you so you shut the door and lock it. You sit beside him and hugged him, something told you he really needed that hug. His sobs shook through his body as he clung to you, your shirt getting soaked in the process, but you didn't care. You both stayed like that until his tears slacked up a bit.

He picked up his head from your neck and smiled a little. You gently asked him, "I don't know what has you upset, but if you want to talk about it, you can trust me." He nodded a little and started to talk. "Well, my friend Jeremy-" His breathing started  to pick up and his breathes were short and choppy. He started to cry and hyperventilate, you knew exactly what was happening, the poor boy was having a panic attack. You started to shush him and put your hands on both sides of his face. You kept whispering, "it's okay" over and over again.

He couldn't meet your eyes and he still couldn't breathe properly. You finally told him to look in your eyes. He finally did and you both just stared into each other's eyes. Michael's breathing started to become more even and he whispered, "thank you so much. I don't know what I would do if I didn't meet you here." You blushed a little and nodded as a 'your welcome'.

He eventually told you all about how his only friend called him a loser and left him in this bathroom. You hugged him and ran your fingers in his hair as he started to tear up again. He pulled away and said, "wait, I don't know your name. My name is Michael Mell, by the way." You smiled and said "I'm (y/n), Jake's sister" He looked a little surprised. "I know, I know, we look nothing alike." You said while laughing.

"Well! If you have nothing better to do, would you like to come up to my room and play some video games? You seem like a Mario kart kind of man." You said, hoping he would say yes. His eyes opened in surprise and he asked in disbelief, "Hell yes! How did you know I liked Mario kart?!" You just smiled and opened the door. "Lucky guess" you said with a flirty smirk.

The rest of the night consisted of the two of you cussing and yelling at each other over who wins. It was all just out of fun until he asked you a serious question. "Hey, how did you know how to help me when I was having a panic attack." You looked at the ground and debated on telling him the truth. All you said was "well, I have had my fair share of them." He looked a little surprised but recovered quickly. You looked in his eyes and it was almost like he was telling you to go on, so you told him everything.

"Well, I use to have really bad social anxiety which put me in a really deep depression. I, too, would end up in some bathroom, contemplating ending it all, but I would just end up cutting myself." You rolled up your sleeves and he looked at them with a look you couldn't explain so you quickly covered them back up. "I eventually started to take some medicine and the panic attacks stopped over time and I became happy and I hope you become happy too, Michael. You deserve it." You finished. He set his controller down, and walked over to you.

He gently started to roll your sleeves all the way up and started to gently trace his finger over every scar. It was so soft that it almost felt like nothing was touching you at all. So, all you did was watch him until he looked in your eyes and his eyes started to water. You caressed his face with your hand and wiped a tear that fell from his eye. Jake walked in with wide eyes and then quickly shut the door.

You looked at the time and noticed it was 4:03am. Michael also noticed the time and yelled, "Shit! My dad is gonna be pissed! I gotta go (y/n)!" He kissed you on the cheek quickly, and opened the door. So he left with his number in your phone. As you tried to sleep, you couldn't help but wait till Monday when you saw him again.

Sooooooo that was that! Again, if you have any requests, just let me know!! Ok!! Bye guys!!!