Visitors

Your favorite book- Y/F/B
Your name- Y/N
Your sleep attire- Y/S/A
Eye Color- E/C
Hair Color- H/C
Favorite Clothes- F/C
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

My eyes met the wall of the room. I was in bed. Was that a dream? I dared not to move, I was still scared from that dream. Or at least, I thought it was a dream.

"Didn't expect her to faint, more like fight back or run." A man said quietly, perhaps trying not to wake me up, but it was too late for that.

My heart started to race again as I began to sweat, but tried to remain still so they didn't know I was awake.

The men were continuing to talk about things, random things, as if nothing was really happening right now.

Remembering the "man" from last night, I could feel tears weld up around my eyes. For all I know, one of the men in here could very well be him.

"She's crying." Someone said from above me, it wasn't a familiar voice, it was someone new. And they were hovering right over me. "So you are awake, little one." He cooed in my ear.

I shivered and opened my eyes and my eyes met his golden ones. He was smiling, his teeth as sharp as the other "man's". His skin had a greenish tint to it. He had what looked like horns sprouting from his head to his shoulders.

I looked down to his figure, he was wearing what perhaps looked like a ceremonial "skirt" of some sorts, and no top.

"Like what you see?" He mocked.

I felt my face get hot and my cheeks red. Creep. I thought.

"Djinn, leave her alone." Another strange voice broke the silence between me and the so called creature, "Djinn". The creature in front of me hovered for a few more seconds and then backed away.

I dared turn over, but slowly.

It was obviously a man. He was wearing a what appeared to be a fur coat. And oddly enough, had a hook as a hand. Oh God... I cried inside.

"As you heard, that was Djinn," He pointed to the demon beside him. "I go by Candyman."

I said nothing, my voice was lost.

"She mute or something?" I heard one of the same voices from earlier, but it wasn't from one of the men I had seen before.

He walked in, and I let out a small gasp. His skin looked scarred, as if he had been burnt alive and healed.

"The name's Freddy, doll." He grinned. Not another pet name. I replied in my head. Not from these creeps.

Freddy walked and kneeled in front of me, talking my (H/C) hair in his makeshift claw. I shuddered at this, and he seemed to notice, which made his grin even wider.

I took a breath. He smelled like a flame, like soot. Freddy moved from my hair to my (Y/S/A), his sharp claw-like fingers tracing small lines down my sleepwear.

I grabbed the sleeve to his old, and tattered striped sweater out of fear and swiped his hand away.

"Bitch-" Freddy was about to say something but Candyman interrupted him by pulling him back.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be. Why can't you all leave them alone." He sighed.

My breathing started to stagger again and my vision started to go blurry.

I did the stupid thing and fainted.

A little later I woke up again, but this time there was silence in the room. "So it was a dream." I whispered, looking over to check the time. It was now six o'clock in the morning.

Practically jumping out of bed, I went to my closet to pick out my (F/C), and changed into them, then going into the bathroom to brush my hair, getting ready for the day. Although the dream shook me up a bit, I tried to forget about it. Or so I thought.

There they were. Everyone from that so called dream was sitting in my living room.

They hadn't seemed to notice me yet, until one of them started sniffing. It was the man who had the old brown and gross jacket. The monster.

He looked in my direction once he got where my scent was coming from.

No. I screamed to myself mentally. How in the world is this happening.. how is this possible?

Standing here like an idiot, I let him gaze up at me with those piercing eyes. He grinned, showing his sharp yellow teeth again. "Look what we have here." He yelled to the others. Pointing to me, the rest followed the direction his finger was pointing in.

The one who I recognized as Freddy stood up, and slowly made his way up the stairs. I froze, staring at him.

I quickly snapped out of it, backing away, but before I could get farther, he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. When I was closer, Freddy wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

We went down the stairs and he plopped me down on the couch in between two of the bigger chairs, while he sat on the table in front of me.

"Alright, since we have you wide awake, we can start introductions." Freddy smiled.

He pointed to himself, "I'm Freddy." Then motioned for someone else to introduce themselves as well.

Another one spoke up, "I'm Ghostface." I looked at the man who had spoken up. Ghostface was dressed in black with a white mask which had the appearance of screaming.

"I'm Candyman." Candyman said, reintroducing himself.

"Creeper." The man in the brown coat piped up, lifting his hat for me to get another good look at his face.

"I'm Djinn, and since the other two don't talk much, I'll tell you their names myself," The one in the ceremonial type gown pointed to the two other men, "That one," He pointed to a man in a blue jumpsuit, and a white mask. "That's Michael, and the other one, that's Leatherface." Leatherface was dressed in tattered clothes and an apron. But what scared me was the fact that he had a chainsaw.

"And who are you?" Creeper asked.

I gulped but then spoke up, "I.. am (Y/N)." I sighed.