You Will Never Leave Again

Liz POV

What I Thought Why Why me I cant I have to protect my friends or aquantinces. Daryl said I would never get hurt again but i have to do this I cant let them get hurt. I will make sure that doesnt happen i started sprinting down the hallway. Kate cought my eye but i ignored her until she grabbed my wrist.

"Where Are You Going Where not done" she said with an evil smile growing on her face.

"I Need To Get To Class" I say trying to break from her grip but she hits my presher point and i fall to the ground she presses harder and i just sit there crying i felt blood run down my arm.

"Dont Touch My Jakey Poo Ever Again" she said and walked off but then her henchmen come around the corner and drag me too a janitor closet my last thought before i blacked out was Someone Please Help

Jake POV

I walk ito class to only get trampled bye my girlfriend Kate. She makes me sooooo mad she just cant let me walk in normally

" Jake Where Have You Been" she said in what sounded in a seductive way

" I Took A Walk" I say then push her off of me and sat beside Daryl

"Hey Man Have You Seen Liz" He said acting kinda worried

"No Why, Oh and what did u whisper in her ear this morning" I say he dosent answer

I wonder where she is tho i mean shes been gone awhile. I havent seen her at all since first period. Daryl then gets up and just walks out, without a thought in his head i go after him.

"Daryl Where Are You Going" I aay running up to him

"You Wanted to Know What I tould Liz Well I Tould Her That I Would Never Let Her Get Hurt Again" he says in a stern type of tone

We walk to her locker only to find a small puddle of blood about ten 10 feet away from her locker. Daryl starys to get pissed but I calm him down then we notice the stream of blood continues down the hallway. We Follow it but we hear a few shrieks in pain so we found the source and it was a Janitors closet we open it up to finds liz on the ground in a slutty maids outfit and a man about to take pleasure over her body. Daryl goes all ape crap and starts to attack the men, I tell him that ill get Liz out of here and into some decent clothing she can barley walk so i pick her up bridal style and walk out of the closet. Daryl closed the closet door and i could hear the guys scream Daryl new they didnt mean to do it and that somone was behind this so he was gonna interagate them. As im walking down the hallway Liz is saying she can walk but i know she cant so i keep carrying her. I Told her we were gonna go get her some cloths and she agreed i hate seeing her in this condition.

Liz POV

Jake asks me if I have any extra clothing and I said ya because I do in my locker. We went to my locker

"I Can Take It From Here" I say

" Ok" he said

then the school ending bell went off and I Had to get home quick so I tell Jake good bye and sprint into the bathroom there is no time to get into a stall so I just lock the bathroom door when i walk in. Once Im Done Im Wearing My favorite shirt that has Mrs. Daryl Dixon  on it with that I also Wore jean shorts and grey converse. I Sprinted Home as fast as I could. Once I got there Pj and Dad were waiting for me on the couch thay had all there Abuseing tools out and ready to roll. I walked in. and dad said "Never Leave again You Hear me or this will happen to ur friends" I said Yes sir and at that they Got Started first it was a punch in the gut witch didint hurt that bad but then Pj pulled out his whip and by now there was no one that could save me not even God.

Ohhhhh Cliffhanger if you like my story please comment or Vote one of the two and tell me if I should keep going It might be hard for me to update but I will try thank you

Jake-Am I going to find liz before she gets hurt too bad

Me-Idk it depends on my mood

Liz-Ahhhhhhhhh

Jake-Hang in there im coming

Me- Thanks for reading