My life is Bad

Liz POV

"LIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" My dad screamed at me when i got home late again

"Yes dad" i say getting dinner on the stove  deciding we were gonna have dads favorite Mac & Cheese 

"GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE NOWWWWWWW" he yelled at me i sprint up the stairs to his bedroom finding him there with a bottle of Vodka in his hand

"Yes dad" i said he chucked the bottle of vodka at my head ran up to me grabbed my pony tail and threw me up agenst the wall i let out a slit shriek in pain my dad was tall and had White and red hair and always wore a black pin stripped suit with a red undershirt.

"NEVER BE LATE HOW HARD IS IT TO FOLLOW THAT RULE I MEAN I FEED YOU I PAY THE BILLS I EVEN GET U CLOTHS AND YOU STILL HAVE A JOB AND ARE STILL LATE IS THIS HOW I GET TREATED FOR BEING A CAREING FATHER" I new none of what he was saying was true.  Then he pulled out a knife and started pinning me to the wall while writing somthing in my arm i screamed in pain but he didnt stop. He wrote Disgrace in my arm then on the other he wrote ugly. I Started to cry it hurt so bad not just inside but out. I started struggling then my dads friend walks in his name is Pj and he is tall black hair and aways wears shorts and a t shirt.

"You may do the honors Pj" my dad said with a grin on his face. Pj walks up to me laughing and. i knew what was gonna happen i just knew he was gonna hurt me beat me whip me thats what hes known for.

Jake POV

My Brother Pj brought me to his friends house because he said he got some business to do. So we get there he says wait in the living room so i do. Every know and then i hear a shreik that sounds like a girls voice but I wait until I hear a Full blown Scream it was loud and sounded painful i run upstairs only to see a girl on the ground with her shirt off  and a whip in Pjs Hand. She looked like Liz from school i never bullied her but my friends did im the most popular guy in school. Pj Had been whipping Liz she had blood all over her bra then Pj picks her up by the pony tail and goes to the bathroom and then comes downstairs to get a bag of ice. I knew what he was about to do he said i could watch  as he came back up the stairs so i went into the room it smelt like achol but i went to th bathroom to see Liz in front of a bathtub full of ice and water. She was very bloody her back beat to heck and back and a word on her arm tht said disgrace. Pj walks in saying go to the other end of the bathroom so i do as im told he pours the bag of ice in the bathtub and Liz starts crying.

" Jake come here now" said My brother who was about to dunk Liz into the Icey Cold water

"Jake whatever happens next dosnt get mentioned at school" Pj said in a serious voice

"ok" i said confused

Then It starts Liz is dunked into freezing cold water once shes under she is screaming and crying at the same time. Pj pulls her out and she is shivering and crying. I look at her and Pj pulls out her pony tail and throws her back in the water her dad is just laughing and im just shocked why her out of all people. I cant take action or Pj might do it to me and I know how strong he is. When Liz goes under for the thirtyith time she stops moving and Pj whispers in her ear your done. Pj grabs his whip and starts dragging her back into the room. I finally get the courage to stop Pj, he ties her on a pole but all my courage is gone when Lizs dad grabs me and says No like he knew what i was thinking so i stood there watching liz get whipped. Once Pj was taking a break i ran over to her and whispered in her ear it will be ok so with my body i protected her. She was unconcious at the time but she was breathing witch was nice. Pj then started whipping me telling me get out of the way but I didnt move then he stopped grabbed me threw me out of the room he locked the door behind him. then he took liz and threw her back in the bathroom to start the cycle over again. I was done for i new Pj was gonna hurt me after her and i knew he was gonna do it here in this place and know i fell stupid but feel good because i protected Liz like I wanted even if it ment getting whipped a bit.