Joohoney: Don't assume what I think Changkyun 

Me: Jooheon I'm sorry

Me: Please don't be made at me

Joohoney: STOP BEING CUTE!!!

Me: NOOOO!!!!

Joohoney: Fine I'm not mad 

Joohoney: Just don't do it again 

Me: Okay I won't 

Joohoney: I'll come and see you later okay

Me: Okay

Changkyun put down his phone and decided to play games. He wanted to go into his world for awhile. He felt alone.

-

About 7 hours later, Jooheon finally left Gunhee's house. He was on his way back to his house when he got a message.

Loud Child: WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHANGKYUNIE??

Me: Nothing 

Loud Child: I went to his house and he started crying

Me: How does that have to do with me 

Loud Child: Cause he mentioned your name

Me: Don't worry I'm on my way now 

Loud Child: Did you say that you didn't like him?

Me: Of course not I love him 

Loud Child: Good cause I would drop kick you if you didn't love him

Me: .....

Loud Child: I'm serious 

Jooheon put his phone away and went to Changkyun's house.

-

When he got there, Minhyuk opened the door. 

"Is he okay?" Jooheon asked. 

"Yeah, he's in his room," Minhyuk said letting Jooheon in. 

Jooheon went to Changkyun's room. Changkyun was sitting on the bed with a blanket over his head. Jooheon said nothing and just went over to hug Changkyun. He looked surprised when he saw Jooheon.

"Jooheon?" Changkyun questioned. 

"I love you, it's okay," Jooheon said to Changkyun. 

"I love you too," Changkyun said. "I just needed you here with me."

"I'm here, it's okay," Jooheon said to the sad boy. 

"Okay," Changkyun said. 

"Okay," Jooheon repeated, hugging Changkyun tighter. 

"I'm gonna go," Minhyuk said to the two. "Hyungwon said he misses me."

"Go to him," Jooheon said to Minhyuk and smiled. Minhyuk smiled back and left Changkyun with Jooheon alone. 

-

Jooheon and Changkyun just laid there cuddled together, both not wanting to let go of the other.

"Jooheon, I have to tell you something," Changkyun said.

"What is it?" Jooheon asked sleepily.

"My parents, are making me come to Boston with them," Changkyun let slip out. He didn't want to say it like this, but he knew he was leaving soon.

"You're funny Changkyun, stop messing around," Jooheon said not believing Changkyun's words.

"Jooheon, this isn't a joke, I just found out," Changkyun said sadly.

"But you promised," Jooheon said sitting up quickly.

"Jooheon just calm dow-"

"No! You said you wouldn't leave me, and now you're leaving?! I don't understand!" Jooheon half yelled.

"Jooheon, I'm not leaving for good," Changkyun said and tried to put his hands around Jooheon, but Jooheon pushed him away.

"How can I believe that?" Jooheon asked, tears already falling down his face. "How can I believe you if you're breaking your promise."

Changkyun sighed and looked down. He pulled out something from his pocket and handed it too Jooheon.

"Here, keep this and I promise I'll come back," Changkyun said sadly.

Jooheon looked at the thing that Changkyun handed to him. It was a silver ring with an X engraved on it.

"I'll also be chatting with you 25/8 over Skype," Changkyun said still looking down.

"Do you really have to go?" Jooheon asked, tears still in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm sorry," Changkyun said. "My parents are sick of paying for the appartment so they're making me come to Boston." He didn't want Jooheon to see him cry. But Jooheon lifted his chin to make Changkyun look at him.

"Then let's just lay her awhile, I need to study how you feel so when you're gone, I can remember," Jooheon said.

Changkyun gave a weak smile. Jooheon placed his lips lightly against, Changkyun's.

"I want to remember too."

*Ugh, I'm sorry guys but I made it sad again, I don't know if you're liking the story so far but, I know it sucks (>.<). I'm sorry I killed Noona*

-katz