He's Sick

Liam- "Babe?" You answered the phone after doing some laundry in the apartment.

"I'm not feeling well at all Y/N so the lads have let me leave the studio for the day." Liam says.

You notice that his voice sounds strained an congested immediately.

"Ok, be careful on the road and I'll have a bowl of soup waiting for you." You smile even though he can't see you.

"Thanks I love you."

"I love you too." You hang up.

A half hour later, Liam comes stumbling through the door. He's very pale and sniffles when he walks. He doesn't look like he can hold his head up.

"Aw Li." You say, rushing over to him and supporting him by his left shoulder.

"I know I look hot." He cracks a joke and tries to smile.

You help him get changed into comfy clothes and tuck him in the bed.

He eats his soup and tells you about the day as you sit in the edge of the bed.

"And then Harry-" he stopped suddenly and made a face. Then he quickly set his soup down, covered his mouth, and ran to the bathroom.

"Oh no." You whispered, chasing after him.

You rubbed his back as he got sick in the toilet and when he was done, he laid against the wall and you put a cold rag on his forehead.

"Thank you Y/N." He whispered quirky before drifting off to sleep.

Zayn- He's had a bad cough for the past week and it's really impacting his singing. One night, you were just sitting on the couch waiting for him to come home.

He came home and collapsed on your lap, unable to move.

"How are you feeling?" You say, rubbing his head in comfort.

He lifted up his head and sighs.

"Our coach said I have to go to the doctor. Get it checked out." He said.

"Ok I'll make the appointment." You say and grab your cell.

Early the next morning, you drive him to the doctors and hold his hand in the waiting room.

You come into the room with him and watch as the doctor examines his throat.

"Well Zayn, we think it's a swollen gland and you'll have to stay off singing for about a month before it heals." He concludes.

Zayn shakes his head but You butt in before he can speak.

"All right that's fine. Will he need any medication?"

The doctor gives Zayn a prescription and you leave.

You baby him the whole time he's sick and Zayn soon recovers.

Louis- Louis has been puking all night and you stood outside of the door not wanting to get what he has.

At 5 in the morning, you were sitting against the close bathroom door and he was on the other side sweating and recovering from vomiting for five minutes.

"How's it going?" You asked so he could hear you from inside the bathroom.

"Just fantastic. It would be much better if you were in here." You heard him say weakly but loud enough.

You sighed and tugged at your robe.

"I can't get sick Lou. I have that wedding on Sunday and I've been planning it with the bride for a whole year." You said ending with a yawn.