Where He Kisses You in the Morning

Louis- The nose. He always said it's disgusting to kiss someone on the lips in the morning because of the ickyness. If he ever wakes up before you, which is highly unlikely, he will always lean down and gently kiss your nose to jolt you awake.

Liam- The forehead. It's a sweet gesture as he tightens his grip on you and you tuck your face into his shoulder. You always feel the vibration of his laugh as he chuckles at you for not wanting to be seen all ugly in the morning. He thinks it's ridiculous but you know better.

Zayn- The cheek. Believe it or not, you sleep in longer than him. This kiss allows him to wake up sweetly and start your day off right.

Niall- The shoulder. He likes to tease you and you get grouchy in the morning so this is the perfect opportunity. He loves to your giggle when his lips move against your soft skin.

Harry- The lips. He's never afraid to kiss you passionately. He says he kisses you every morning because he is so happy that you're still in his life and he can tackle the day by starting it off by kissing you. 

_____________________________________________________________________________havent updated in a while sooooorrrryyyy

and sorry its short there will be better ones coming trust me:)

follow

vote

comment

go read my other fanfics please

my fanfic By Accident is almost to 1K reads so please go read it thanks

K BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE