He Finds Out/ You Tell Him You Have Cancer

Harry- You haven't told him yet and you found out a week ago. You kept all your pills and medications beneath your socks in a drawer so he wouldn't find them. You were just waiting for the right time. You came home from work early one night absolutely exhausted and in pain. You lock the door and turn around to see Harry waiting patiently on the couch. 

"Oh hey babe." You said, hiding the pain you were feeling just by walking.

He didn't say anything back. He just simply held up the bottles of pills in front of his face.

Your heart stopped immediately and tears filled your eyes.

"Harry I was going to tell-" You began but was cut off.

"These say cancer on them Y/N. Why do these say cancer on them?" His voice cracked at the word and I saw his eyes gloss over.

"Because I have cancer." You crossed the room and stood in front of him. You were full on sobbing now and Harry's tears fell silently on his cheeks.

He gently sat down the bottles on the table and stood up in front of you. You couldn't help but cry harder.

Then crushed you against his chest. You didn't want to tell him that it hurt because then he would get paranoid. You cry into his chest as he snuggles his head into your neck.

"It's going to be alright. I'll take care of you. I love you so much Y/N." He whispered.

"I love you too." You sobbed and you felt Harry kiss the bottom of your neck and then his tears flew. You felt them against your shoulder.

Liam- You and Liam were cuddling in the bed again late at night. His muscular arms wrapped around your waist and you laid your head on his shoulder. He was kissing up and down your neck when you got that pain again. Right above your hip, bottom back, and your chest. You sat up in pain and gasped.

"Y/N what's wrong?" Liam asked as you clutched your chest.

You shook your head, unable to speak through the pain.

Then something happened that was very wrong. You puked. Blood. You were in awe as you spewed it away from the white bed and onto the floor. When you saw it, you ran to the bathroom and too the toilet. The pain hurt so much and you almost collapsed on the floor.

Liam followed you and had no idea what was going on. He rubbed your back and whispered things to you as you started to loose consciousness.

"I'm calling an ambulance." He finally says after you think you're done puking.

You hear him outside the door on the phone and he sounds so scared. You're already crying from puking and now you're crying for getting scared.

10 minutes later, the ambulance shows up and paramedics rush in with a gurney.

Liam is telling them everything that happened while holding my hand on the bathroom floor. The paramedics look at you before conversing with one another.

"She needs to be rushed to the hospital. All of these symptoms do not sound good." One of them said.

Liam picks you up from the floor and lays you gently on the gurney while the others put blankets on you and strap you in.

Liam gets in the back of the ambulance with you, kisses your head, and holds your hand. You loose consciousness and darkness takes over.

You awake in a white bed and dimly lit room. You hear a crying noise beside you and pressure on your arm. Then you register the pain. You are unable to move from it. You finally open your eyes and turn your head to the noise. It's Liam. He's got his head on your upper arm and entwines both of his hands with yours. Tears are falling from his eyes quickly and onto your arm.