Dinner

Killian's P.O.V

It was the day after Snows party and I was slightly hung over. I had tried not to drink too much as I knew Emma couldn't. Emma was already awake.

"Love?" I called sitting up.

"Down stairs Killian." She replied.

"Is breakfast ready?" I asked.

"Almost, could you fold some of the clothes?"

"Sorry love one hand." I sighed.

"And I swear if you use that excuse one more time you won't have one." She yelled.

I laughed as I got up. My excuses never worked on her. In the end after I got dressed I put away some of the clothes, but after all I did only have one hand so it wasn't that great.

"Morning love." I smiled as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning." She said putting the food down on the table.

She had made bacon and eggs, my favourite. After pancakes of course. This morning Henry came down stairs and he didn't seem in a rush.

"Not going to Violets this morning lad?" I asked.

"She's spending the morning with her dad." He explained.

"Well at least we can get one breakfast with you." Emma laughed.

"Sorry I just like spending time with her." He sighed.

"Hey, I get it." I said looking at Emma.

She brushed her hair behind her ear and looked back down at her plate. After we were finished I helped Emma clean up and Henry headed to Regina's. When we were done I walked over eand wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I hope you didn't forget." I said.

"Of course I didn't, happy anniversary." She smiled.

"Happy anniversary." I smirked kissing her.

"So do we have plans?" She asked.

"Dinner at seven. For now I'm going to head down to the docks."

"See you later."

"See you at seven."

Emma's P.O.V

Killian had just left for the docks so I went to take a shower. Afterward I went down stairs to watch TV. Henry had swore he was moving to Seattle if he heard the Supernatural intro again. It was my second time watching the whole show.

Before I realised I had watched half a season and it was almost six. I headed up stairs to get ready. I put on a teal dress. It was just above the knee and was plain in design. I slipped on a pair of black high heels and tied my hair up in a ponytail. I put on a small amount of make up and red lipstick.

I heard a knock at the door so I headed down to answer it. When I answered Killian was standing at the door with his hand behind his back.

"You know you live here right?" I laughed.

"I know, but I didn't on our first date." He smiled.

He handed me a rose. A red one just like on our first date. I went to the kitchen and filled a vase with water and put it in. Killian held out his hand and I took it. We started to walk down the road.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." He grinned.

After a while we came to a small Italian restaurant on the corner of the street. We went in side and we were shown to our table. We sat next to window with a view of the docks. The waiter came over and we ordered. We talked and Killian took my hand as we waited for the food.

"Thank you Killian I love it." I said.

"Your welcome love."

After a while our food arrived. We talked and laughed as we ate.

"Do you like the restaurant I picked?" Killian asked.

"I love it." I said happily.

I hadn't even noticed but it had gotten dark outside.

"Oh wow I hadn't noticed how late it had gotten. Does that mean we have to go home now?" I sighed.

"Not yet. We have one more place to go." Killian smirked.

We finished eating and Killian went to go pay. I looked out the window as I waited for Killian. Two teenagers walked past heading into town and I could of sworn it was Henry and Violet. I decided not to say anything. For now.

Killian came back and we headed out. He lead us down one of the roads to the beach. I had always loved the beach at night. We walked down onto the beach and Killian put his arm around me.

"I know you love the beach at night." He said.

"It's beautiful." I smiled kissing him.

The ocean almost looked black. The moons light sparkled on the water. We walked across the beach before heading home. It was late when we got home.

"Wanna come in for some coffee?" I joked.

"Well Swan this time I live here." Killian laughed walking in.

I kicked off my heels and fell on to the couch.

"Tired love?" Killian asked.

I nodded as Killian sat down next to me. I yawned and cuddled into him.

"Come on love, time for bed." He said kissing me.

I went upstairs and fell asleep straight away. It had been a long day.