Day 20. Joshua.

Joshopovo.

Josh sat up.

As he studied the white room, Josh looked at the board on the wall to his left. It was a whiteboard, which held his information on it; height, weight, age, gender, etc.. There were two chairs on his left, too. One held a red bag on it.

His gaze shifted as he heard the door creak.

"Oh my god,"

There, in the doorway, was Tyler.
He looked like an utter mess.
His eyes were bagged, hair was poking out everywhere, his clothes were wrinkled.

"J-Josh?"

"He- hmph"

Tyler ran to him and wrapped his arms firmly around his neck and back.

"Y-you woke up!"

"Y-eah,"
He was greeted by yet another hug, this time it lasted longer than before.

Soon, before he could even think, Josh saw doctors rushing into his room to check on him.

I'm back.
Josh thought.
I'm really back.

________

Soooo..

This book has only a few chapters left mah doods.
I really hope that this wasn't a confusing book to read (I thought it was lmao).

Anyhoo.
When your all done with this book, make sure to read my other ones!
I make joshler mostly but i also like to do multi fandom.
I'm in the process of making a fluffy-gay book called "Diy" so check it out when you're done!

Byeee cya later frens!!

(Also, if any of you went to tdc be proud. And if ya didn't, we have a new era to look forward to.)