Chapter 4: Sugar, Spice And Not So Nice

Apple was ready to take charge. She was so upset that Rosabella couldn't give her answers. She had to take things into her own hands. Time to go to Candy Road. She walked and walked until she finally made it. It was big candy house covered in sweets. She opened the sugar coated door, to see a pink haired girl with pig tails, wearing a sugar coated dress, cinnamon swirl leggings, and sugar coated shoes.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. Little Miss Bread House." Apple White spoke.

"What do you want Apple?" Ginger asked.

"I want your help. Your a huge part of my plan." Apple explained.

"Oh yeah. What would that be? What would I get back?" Ginger asked curiously.

"Well since you decided to follow your destiny, I want you to make me a poison apple. I want to get revenge on Raven Queen. I want her powers. Oh and you get what ever you want if that's baking supplies, new tools or materials. What ever it is we can make it happen." Apple said with courage.

"Fine. I also seek revenge on someone, Duchess Swan." Ginger said with a evil grin.

"Great! I want that apple by 5:00 sharp. Oh by the way, Duchess is right on our way." Apple said as she walked out.

When it turned to be 5:00 sharp Ginger had that Apple ready and prepared. They were off to go get Duchess. When they arrived Duchess was dancing her heart out.

"La, la, la. Oh my hex! What are you girls doing here?" Duchess asked.

"To seek revenge!" Ginger said towards Duchess.

"But we want you on are team." Apple said.

"Ohhh, I'm interested. Who may we seek revenge on?" Duchess asked.

"Raven Queen." Apple said.

"Count me in! I never liked her with the whole Royal and Rebel thing." Duchess explained.

"But I'm here to seek revenge on you Duchess." Ginger spoke.

"Calm down. I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers." Duchess said sarcastically.

"Calm down! How can I? You made me have the worst school year of my life. Every day you would make fun of me and say I was not good enough." Ginger exposed the truth.

"Sorry geez. I was a crazy teen. It's hard enough being the Black Swan and the White Swan." Duchess said in a rough tone of voice.

"Okay, let's get going!" Apple said as they all waked away.