Fueled By Ramen

Jenna's P.O.V

Tyler and Josh have been touring around Ohio for about a year and everytime they played a show more people showed up. Even though it was hard they really enjoyed it.

That day it was Thanksgiving and Tyler's family was coming for dinner.
I couldn't wait to see them because they always brought happiness wherever they went.

Tyler was in the kitchen helping me when we heard repeated knocking on the door.
He went to open it and saw Josh standing there with a big smile
"Did you see it!?" Josh yelled
"Saw what?" Tyler replied
"Go to your computer and open your e-mail" Josh said and they both went in the other room.
After couple of minutes i heard Tyler yelling "Oh my Gosh" so i went to see what's going on.
"Jen....we are going to get signed to Fueled by Ramen" Tyler said.
"Oh my gosh..." i replied, kissed him and then hugged Josh.
"Congratulations guys" i said and then hugged them both again.

"It says here that you need to call them" i said showing them one paragraph in the mail.
"Oh yeah" Tyler said and picked up his phone.

"We are going to New York in two days to get signed" Tyler said smiling and Josh and I both hugged him.
"Guys, call your parents and tell them" i said.
"I'm going to tell them at the dinner tonight" Tyler said.
"Josh, can you ask your family to come at our place for a dinner" i asked.
"I'll ask them"Josh said and called his mom.

"They are coming" Josh said.
"Awesome" i replied.
"We need to buy more stuff" Tyler said.
"Go to my car, we're going together" Josh said and added "I'll be there in five minutes, just need to call Ana"

After buying everything we needed we came back to our place and then both of them helped me in the kitchen.
Because they were both just like little kids, they started throwing flour at each other
"Got you Jishwa" Tyler yelled
"Tyler, you are going down" Josh replied throwing more flour on Tyler.
"Guys, we have only two hours left" i said.
"Oh yeah, sorry Jen" Tyler said and then they both cleaned up the mess.

We finished everything on time,got ready and then just waited for everyone to come.

Soon both familes showed up.
It was so nice to see Tyler's family again and meet Josh's family.
When everyone sat at the table Tyler and Josh stood up.
"Guys, Josh and i have some big news" Tyler said.
"You guys are getting married" Zack jumped in.
"Wow really funny Zack....we are going to get signed to Fueled by Ramen" Tyler said and then everybody started clapping.
"Congratulations guys" everybody yelled.
"Thank you "Tyler and Josh said and then the dinner started.

After we finished eating everyone went to the living room and just relaxed, talked about everything that's going on in their lives, the tipical Thanksgiving.

Zack started mocking Tyler and then they started wrestling, it was usual for them, Jay was just standing there laughing at them and Maddy, Ashley, Abigail and me were just talking about random stuff.
"Mario Kart tournament" Tyler yelled and then everyone gathered around TV.

Jordan, Zack and Jay lost so it was Josh and Tyler in the final race.
It was so funny beacuse Tyler's dad was rooting for Josh while Josh's dad was rooting for Tyler.
"i won" Josh yelled.
"Congrats, Jishwa but i'll beat you next time" Tyler chuckled.
We had so much fun that night.

When everyone left Tyler and i cleaned everything up.

Tyler's P.O.V

"Jen, let's go out for a walk, i still hear everyone in my head" i chuckled.
"Sure" she replied and we both went out.

It was snowing, Jenna and i were walking on the grass that was now covered with a thin white layer, hearing the crunching of the snow under our feet.
Street lights were giving the snow that special glow, it was midnight, everybody was sleeping but you could still smell that Thanksgiving scent in the streets.It was really magical.
We sat on a bench and watched the stars that were now hiding behind the clouds.
Jenna was so beautiful with the snowflakes in her hair and red cheeks.
"I'm so proud of you baby boy" she said and kissed me, her warm lips making me shiver a bit.

After some time we went back home, Jenna made us hot chocolate and we just cuddled.
Simple moments with the person you love always felt special.

_______________________________
That's it frens, hope you like this chapter and thank you so much for reading this story :)))
Love you ❤❤❤
Stay Alive |-/
-Megy