"So, Naruto, are you excited?" Deidara asked with a smile as they entered the big bath.

It was covered with white tiles everywhere, and there was a pond in the middle, and a few fountains here and there.

Naruto nodded with a smile, and adjusted the towel which covered his body from his armpits to nearly knees. Deidara was in a similar attire, whereas Eiji run around naked.

"Be careful," Deidara called after his son. "Tiles might be slippery!"

"Okay!" Eiji nodded, playing with water beside one of the fountains.

Smiling, Deidara guided Naruto to the pond's side, and let him sit beside it, and he sat down in front of him. He touched the water, pleased with its warmness, and grabbed the small, metal basin, and poured water over Naruto's head.

Naruto rubbed his eyes, and didn't resist as Deidara poured another bowl over his head.

"Which one do you like?" Deidara asked, as he held out a box of soaps for Naruto to choose.

Naruto smelled them carefully, and chose a baby blue one. It smelled like the ocean, Naruto liked it.

Smiling, Deidara started rubbing the soup against Naruto's head gently.

"Your hair is so soft," Deidara said as he massaged Naruto's scalp.

Naruto purred softly, and then touched Deidara's unkept hair.

"Do you like it?" Deidara asked, and Naruto nodded with a big smile. "I was thinking of cutting it actually. But Itachi-sama won't let me. What do you think, should I cut it?"

Naruto shook his head wildly.

Deidara laughed softly. "Okay, okay, I won't. Besides my son likes it, too…"

"Yes!" Eiji shouted, he had successfully got his ears and tail wet.

Deidara chuckled, and then taking the bowl again, he started rinsing Naruto's hair. After washing Naruto, Deidara washed himself, and Naruto played with Eiji in the pond for a while.

They left the bath after a while, and had breakfast together, and Deidara sent Eiji to his father.

"So, Naruto," Deidara sat down in front of Naruto in a room that was reserved for Naruto to get ready for the ceremony. "I think it's time to make the submissive speech."

Naruto raised his eyebrows. Submissive speech?

Deidara smiled sadly. "Since neither you nor we have a mother, and I'm the eldest submissive, I'll talk to you about mating, okay?"

Naruto nodded quickly.

"So, tell me," Deidara started. "Do you feel different when you're with Sasuke? Like you want to hold him and never let go, or do you feel this strange tingling in your stomach?"

Naruto nodded without thinking. He felt them, and even more.

Deidara smiled. "Does your inner demon want something? Something you haven't felt before?"

Naruto blushed deeply. He felt really strange most of the time, like, like he needed something, but he didn't know what.

"Do you know how I got my baby here?" Deidara asked as he caressed his belly.

Naruto curved his lips downwards. He wasn't exactly sure. He had never thought about this deeply.

Deidara took a deep breath, and leaning over Naruto, he quickly whispered the things he needed to say in his ear.

Naruto gasped loudly, and his face turned red like fresh apples.

Deidara chuckled, and rubbed the back of his head. "So yeah, that's how the things work."