"Uncle!"

Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "Eiji?"

Eiji smiled happily, and then running inside, he threw himself in his uncle's arms.

Chuckling, Sasuke held Eiji with an arm, and kept the other around Naruto. "Naruto, this is Eiji, Itachi's son."

Naruto nodded and smiled at the child, who was watching him with wide eyes.

"Eiji, this is Naruto, my soon-to-be mate," Sasuke explained. "Where is your father?"

"In the other room!" Eiji said, and then looked at Naruto again. "Hello!"

Naruto smiled warmly, and nodded.

"Naruto can't speak, my nephew," Sasuke explained before Eiji could ask why Naruto wasn't talking.

"Ohh," Eiji nodded quickly, ears twitching. "It's okay! Don't worry about it, Naru-chan!"

Naruto blushed softly, and nodded, happy that another member of Sasuke's family accepted him.

"Now, let's go and talk to the others," Sasuke said and stood up.

"Up, uncle!" Eiji demanded, and lifted his hands.

Sasuke rolled his eyes, but complied with his nephew's wishes, and picked him up. He balanced the child on his hip with an arm, and with the free one, he held Naruto's hand, and walked out of the room.

Naruto watched Sasuke as he interacted with his nephew easily. It made Naruto blush when he thought of Sasuke being a father with the baby Naruto gave him.

They entered the next room in the hall, and found the Uchiha family, as well as the Hyuugas inside. Itachi was sitting with Deidera by his side, and behind them Sasuke could see Shisui, Obito and Kakashi. Across from them were the Hyuugas. Hiashi was sitting side by side with Neji, and behind them, there were two girls, one had long dark hair, the other had hers short, and they all had pale eyes of Hyuugas. And between them, was sitting Minato and Kyuubi, who looked uneasy between the two families.

"Come, baby," Sasuke guided Naruto to the Uchihas side. "Meet with my family."

Naruto nodded, and sat down before Deidera and Itachi with Sasuke by his side.

"Hello, you must be Naruto," Deidera said with a smile. "I'm Deidera, Itachi-sama's mate."

Naruto nodded slowly, awed by the beauty of the submissive before him. His long, blond hair was in a braid, and resting over one of his shoulders. His eyes shined merrily, and he had a big belly, covered by the expensive kimono he wore.

Naruto smiled, and nodded, and pointed at his throat with a finger.

"I know," Deidera smiled. "Itachi-sama told us about your situation. And let me tell you, we're the perfect family for you!"

Deidera's remark drew the attention of everybody in the room, making them watch the Uchihas closely.

"These guys can read your lips easily," Deidera said, and when Naruto looked past him, he saw the three men looking at him with red eyes. "And, my son and I are going to learn the sign language!"

"Yes!" Eiji nodded, and sat down beside his mother who took him under his arm.

Sasuke smiled at Naruto, and then pointed at Shisui and Obito. "Naruto, these are my cousins, Shisui and Obito."

Naruto smiled and nodded at them. Shisui had expressive eyes, and Obito had a goofy, friendly smile.

"And, this is Kakashi," Sasuke pointed the white haired man.