"Yes sir," Fetmar said reluctantly but respectfully.

"I trust you will deal with Aw'endo," Isst commented, eyes flashing at seeing one of his commanders acting more immaturely than he typically allowed. He ran a hand through Eyeri's hair, pleased with what he had found and trusting Ryraso to have the situation in hand. "I'll deal with the older troublemakers. Thanks to that stunt they are all on clean-up duty."

The four men groaned, even Kanan losing his uncaring facade. Oira outright pouted but reluctantly started in the direction Isst was pointing in. Isst gently cuffing Oira over the head as he went. Oira was a scientist after all and not technically in his division, and unlike the other three Oira could argue that it wasn't Isst's place to give him punishments. Not that receiving punishments from Wiljam would be any better, the other person who had become part of their foster family.

"Eyeri, you too," Isst added, looking expectantly at the youngest brother.

"No, I want him here," Ryraso shook his head, holding Eyeri's shoulder to stop him leaving the room. "These two are going to have to learn to get along," he said commanded firmly.

Isst gave him a look to check Ryraso could handle both boys, but shrugged. "As you wish. I'll see you later," he commented, waving a hand as he wandered down the corridor. "Be good Aw'endo, Eyeri."

"Aw'endo, come here," Ryraso said once he was gone. Ryraso's voice had been calm, but now that the others were gone it took a more serious tone. Those three words showing how pissed he was with the k'nairi.

Aw'endo's wings fell in a submissive gesture hearing the tone before he slowly turned to face him. Seeing Ryraso's expression, he whimpered and pushed against the wall behind him in an attempt to get away. Not bothering to try to play the cool and unaffected card now that it was just the three of them.

"Do. Not. Make me say it again!" Ryraso growled warningly, making both Eyeri and Aw'endo shudder in trepidation.

Aw'endo walked over, his feet dragging as he walked, the very image of a child who knew he was in trouble. Ryraso let out a warning growl, quickly losing patience with the youngling. This was not something for Aw'endo to be dragging his feet over. Not to mention if Ryraso didn't get control over Aw'endo quickly, he wouldn't he'd be allowed to look after him.

At the sound Aw'endo ran in, standing to the side, visibly cowering. Ryraso grabbed him by his wings and dragged him over to his bed, bending him over. Eyeri shifted so he was at the top of the bed and out of the way, having been sitting on the edge.

"Stop," whimpered Aw'endo, as Ryraso twisted his wings painfully.

Aw'endo struggled and yelled in pain but was unable to break loose. What Ryraso was doing wasn't harmful to the boy, but hurt a lot. The k'nairi equivalent of being spanked, painful, but as long as it was done in a controlled manner, harmless. Ryraso was not about to let the boy be stubborn about not liking Eyeri for long.

"He. Is. MINE!" Ryraso growled in k'nairi, keeping the boy's wings pinned painfully as he spoke. "He is my apprentice, and you attacked me AFTER I told you not to hurt him!"

"He's an outsider!" Aw'endo yelled back in k'nairi, his eyes looking up darkly at where Eyeri was curled up nervously.

Eyeri shifting uncomfortably at the glare, able to tell Aw'endo was thinking dark thoughts about him. Seeing Eyeri's reaction, it wasn't hard for Ryraso to guess what Aw'endo was doing. Ryraso pressed harder, making Aw'endo yell louder for a moment.

Wincing, Eyeri slowly lifted a hand, "Ryraso? Shouldn't you..." he started.

"Quiet!" Ryraso said firmly. Eyeri shut his mouth quickly. Ryraso nodded and switched back to k'nairi tongue. "Look at him Aw'en!" Ryraso ordered. Aw'endo twisted his head so he wasn't. Ryraso moved the wings so he could hold them in place with one hand, before forcing Aw'endo to look up at Eyeri. "He's my kin, Aw'endo! You are not to harm him, or anyone else who is mine. You so much as touch him with dangerous intentions and I will punish you. Is. That. Clear?"

"He's not bloodkin!" Aw'endo argued back weakly, sounding close to tears for more reasons than the pressure Ryraso had on his wings.

"Neither are you, but I still look after you!" Ryraso pointed out in a snarl. Aw'endo stopped struggling for a moment. "He is the same as you to me Aw'endo. Someone I care about deeply, someone I view as family. Do not make me choose between you." Ryraso said with a sad tone. Ryraso honestly did view the two as surrogate sons; he didn't want them to fight.

"I... I understand," Aw'endo weakly sniffed, fully cowed by his elder. Ryraso let go of his wings, watching as the boy stretched his wings briefly before sitting down on the bed and wrapping an arm around him.

"I know you missed me, but you can't expect things to be the way they were, sweetheart," Ryraso murmured.

Aw'endo sniffed and buried his head in Ryraso's shirt. Tears running down his face. "I'm sorry, I won't attack him for being an outsider..." Aw'endo whispered into Ryraso's chest.

"Good boy," Ryraso kissed the top of Aw'endo's head, before reaching out for Eyeri.

Eyeri had watched the scene feeling very awkward and lost, not understanding most of it. He had felt a little like an outsider, a feeling he had not felt with Ryraso before but seeing the familiar hand reaching towards him made his chest feel warm again. He crawled over and nuzzled in on Ryraso's other side. Smiling as Ryraso kissed him on the forehead too before hugging him closely. His two boy's scents alien together and yet smelling of home to him.

"You two going to play nice?" Ryraso asked with a note of seriousness.

"Yes Ryraso," the two said in unison, looking up at him with similar looks in their eyes. Fear of abandonment, one which was Ryraso's fault and the other was not.

"That's my boys. Now let gets going, we have a long day ahead of us," Ryraso mused, giving them both one last squeeze. This was not over by a long shot but hopefully, Aw'endo would know better than doing anything to hurt Eyeri.