IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hello all my wonderful readers!
As you may know, this story is coming to an end. First off, I can't thank you guys enough for all of the support. I never imagined writing something like this, but 10 months later and here we are! Second, this story has not only opened ideas but conversations as to where the Star Wars franchise is headed with their new movies and I am so happy that my story has added new theories to some people!

With all of this being said (or written/typed, you decide), I have gotten many suggestions on where to continue this story. Majority of my readers have said that the last chapter (31) is a great way to end the story with Ben transforming into Kylo Ren. HOWEVER, I have also gotten a suggestion for continuing the story of Ben into another book (like a sequel). Others have said that they want one to two more chapters in this one! Also, there is going to be a rewrite of this story once it is complete! I found myself publishing first drafts of many chapters and there are some details that need to be cleared up.

So I ask you, my readers, what would you like to see in the next coming weeks? Ending the story how it is and continue on a sequel? Or keep adding for a couple of more chapters? Please, please, please give me your input!!! All suggestions are welcomed! I do this for you guys and I couldn't be here without you!

I will be updating you guys when I am close to finishing the rewrite!

Once again, that you for your love and support. I truly mean it and I know this may not be the best fanfic of the Solo/Skywalker family out there, but I certainly have enjoyed sharing it with you!

May the Force be with you, always!
M.S.