You're in a tight spot Ash. And Basketball with The Guys (Part One)

Ash's POV

Did I just get dare by Iris To kiss her? No. I can't do that. That is like losing my lip virginity. And I don't want to lose that to some random girl I just met. That purple haired girl named Iris challenged me to make a move on her. Yeah call me a kid if I want to protect my lip virginity but I want to save it for someone else.

"Call me a kid Iris but I would rather save my first kiss for someone that I like." I explained. Iris blinked and laughed at me

"Let me guess. You're a virgin huh?" Iris laughed out loud. Serious Puts me right on the spot. I swear this girl will be the end of me.

"Ash is totally a virgin. He may be pervy but he is too innocent." Serena said. Damn Serena now my man pride is shot. I silently cried tears. "Are you crying?" She asked me.

"*sniff* nooo....I'm fine I'm going to get my pride back." I shouted.

"Awww It is adorable that you are a virgin Ash." Dawn told me. Geez Thanks Dawn I need that. "So that way...." Dawn pounced on me. I could see her bra. Damn this girl is way too sexy for me. "We could finish up what we started upstairs....Ashy...." Dawn started kissing my neck....I swear I would die and go to heaven. All the girls just stared. At least DO SOMETHING instead of staring. Her hand started moving from my chest to my pants...

"Dawn...." As I struggled to get away from her. "This is too soon. I....just met you." Does she has some amazon strength because I couldn't get loose.

"Don't worry I'm fine with an audience." Not what I meant you over sexual girl. Then Serena came towards us and pick Dawn up.

"Dawn. Stop I told you. You are making Ash nervous around you." Thank You Serena. I swear I could kiss you right now.

"Not what his pants said." Dawn pointed to my pants. My manhood pointed out. Damn it. I ran out of the dorm. "See You Ash if you wanted to finish up." I swear I wouldn't live everyday with her. She is sexy but I don't think I could last with her. I sweatdropped. I was supposed to meet up with Gary and the guys. So I ran to the gym where the basketball hoops were at.

"Yo Ashy Boy Over here." Gary said as he was coming towards me. He puts me in a headlock and jabs me with his elbow. "So how was your first night? Did the girls try to kill you like "Ewww you pervert. Go die!!!!" Something like that." Gary said. Nothing like that. It is more like I getting torture living there with the over sexual girls. I just nervously laughed and said

"Uh no. Nothing like that." I scratched my head. It was more of Dawn trying to get in my pants. But If most of the guys heard this they would kill me. Dawn is very popular with guys. Surprised she never dated a guy before with her being this into sex as she is. "It is hard to live there. I have to live in a dorm filled with Girls. I can't even read my light novels. Or my.." I grabbed Gary and bring him to his ear. "Porn magazines. I can't be a guy with them around." Gary looked at me like I was crazy

"Dude you living in pussy heaven. I swear I trade with you but the headmaster has it in for me. But you...Got the golden ticket you lucky bastard. " As he shoot the basketball towards the hoop. He missed of course. But I wouldn't call me lucky would you guys. "Oh yeah I got to introduce you to guys." Gary walked me to the others. One guy has brown hair and squinty eyes. "This guy named Brock. And he is a guy who loves girls just as much as you maybe more than you." He waved as he was reading Testament of New Sister Devil. That series was more raunchy than DxD was. Well at least we can talk about light Novels. Next is a blonde haired boy with a jumpsuit and he wore glasses. "That is Clemont he is a brainy guy. But He loves gaming." Ah. Maybe I could ask him on what games he likes. "That guy is Kiawe. Girls love him." I can see why. He has no shirt on. Wait isn't that against school rules. "The headmaster allowed him to walk around school like that to make him feel at home." Ah that is nice. I guess I see her in a new light. I spotted a green haired guy well two of them. One has a lighter green while the other has darker green hair. "That guy with the light green hair is Cilan while the Guy with the red rose is Drew. " Oh Why he has a rose. Maybe he is a player.

"Gary hurry the fucking up. I want to play basketball. New guy get geared up." He chucked the ball at me. What an attitude problem.

"Oh That is Paul. He is the bad boy on campus. Better not get on his bad side. But he is a chill guy once you get to know him." Well it will take me some time get used to him.

"And the record the name is Ash Ketchum. Remember that Paul." Paul just smirked.

"Fine by me Ketchum. As long we play ball." So we started our game of basketball.

So we end things here..Sorry but I want to build up the guys here since they aren't the main focus. Since the girls are going to be more the focus. Ash is the ONLY guy that will be the main focus of this story since this is a HAREM story. So please stick around as the next chapter will be out soon.