Thirteen

{just a heads up this is my first time writing a story where there's actual dialogue going on so I'm sorry if it's not the best but I wanted to try something different ❤️}

arianagrande: everybody download the app 'Fam'

harrystyles: why?

arianagrande: just download it

perrieedwards: oh it's a video chat app, let me go put on some make up ☺️

selenagomez: should've told me ahead of time I look a damn mess

zayn: when will you girls realize you don't need make up to look beautiful?

justinbieber: thank you zayn 😪

selenagomez: omg zayn that's the sweetest thing you've ever told me 😭😭

perrieedwards: ....I'm still putting on makeup

arianagrande: extra 🙄

Ariana's POV

I huffed as I flopped down on my bed waiting for Selena and Perrie to find their make up to impress god only knows who.

"Mac, babe. Before you go, can you be a dear and hand me my laptop from off the table? Thank you." I asked Mac, watching as he walked back and forth through the room to make sure he didn't forget anything.

He quickly grabbed my laptop and handed it to me, giving me a quick kiss before grabbing his bags and rushing to the door so he wouldn't be late for his flight.

"Love you! Have a safe flight!" I shouted quickly before he left.

"Love you more, babe!" He shouted back which was then followed by the sound of the door closing.

I huffed and frowned again. Alone I was. I wouldn't be if my friends weren't so damn extra.

Speaking of which...

arianagrande: are you fugly bitches ready yet I'm bored 🙁

perrieedwards: if that's the way you're gonna speak to us I'll take longer

arianagrande: Perrie is2g

perrieedwards: I'm kidding! I'm ready

selenagomez: ya other girl is ready too!

I smiled to see they were finally finished and we were all gonna be talking to each other face to face for the first time in weeks, months, maybe even years.

I sent the request for the group video chat and soon enough Zayn, Perrie, Harry and Selena were on my phone screen.

"Heyyyy" I said smiling, dragging out the y.

"Oh my gosh?! This is lowkey weird." Perrie said laughing.

"Who are you telling? It's like seeing your internet friend for the first time, difference is we've all met each other before, just forever ago." Justin said while he rolled over on his belly on his bed.

"True." Selena said, resting her chin in her free hand.

"It's also awkward, may I add." Harry said.

"No. You're just making it awkward." Zayn said rolling his eyes.

Harry rolled his eyes back in response.

"What are you both 3?" I said, "I didn't decide to video chat with you all just so you could fight."

"Ariana isn't trying to start drama? Whaaaat?" Justin said, putting his hand over his heart pretending to be hurt.

Harry, Perrie, Zayn and Selena laughed at his stupid joke.

"You're lucky that I can't physically hit you right now, but I guess just me flipping you off would be enough." I said.

I put my middle finger up to the screen and smiled.

Justin did the same.

"Dorks." Perrie whispered as she continued laughed with the rest of the gang.

"So, moving on to a different topic that isn't me," I paused and eyed Justin. "How's Gigi doing, Zayn? Hopefully well."

Hopefully the sarcasm in my voice wasn't every evident.

"Um, well..." he trailed off.

He started scratching the back of his neck like those stereotypical guys do in the movies and tv shows when they wanna lie but can't think of one so telling the truth is the only option.

"We broke up."

"Zayn, I knew you were a smart man!" I said.

"Halle-fucking-lujah." Selena said with her hands up in the air and her head down like those people at church who are just really feeling the word of the lord.

"About time." Justin said, staring at his nails.

"Who's gonna help you with your career now? She was involved with about everything you did." Harry said chuckling.

"Yeah, all joking aside, are you really ready to have to deal with everything by yourself? Like final decisions?" Perrie asked, she actually looked interested to know as she readjusted herself on her bed.

Zayn sighed, "I'm 24, not 5. I'm use to working on my music alone and handling all that, of course but I'm not sure about the clothing collection and the shoe collection. She was kind of the person who got those projects started for me."

"Well.. they're already started and out to the public so I'm sure breaking up with her isn't gonna impact that." Selena said with a small hopeful small on her face.

"She's right, but then again..." Harry trailed off while looking away and sipping a cup of tea.

"Harry, you shady bitch." I said covering my mouth as I laughed.

Everyone else soon joined it, but quickly died down.

"Well, I'd love to stay up and chit chat but It's date night." Selena said with a pity smile.

"And I have an early flight which is in.. 2 hours, great." Perrie sighed.

"God I hate time zones!" I groaned, "we can continue this another time then?"

"But me, Harry and Zayn are still here. You can talk to us!" Justin said excitingly and smiled

"Um... no." I said.

I loved the boys but I really didn't wanna talk to them for the rest of the night, plus I wouldn't even be really talking as they'd just chat amongst themselves.

"Talk to you guys later!" Selena said as she waved goodbye.

"Bye!" Everyone replied in unison.

And with that our group FaceTime session was over.