Introductioooon introduction

Mari's point of view://

       Why? Why did alya have to drag me into this shit? I don't know what I'm doing with my life alya turned 22 yesterday and today she's having a "get together" with our old highschool graduate class. When she posted on Facebook: " Oh YEAH !!! WHOAHO!! 22!!! SOOOOOO.  For my birthday I'm having a ehah " birthday PARTY" at my house. Mainly just a party! So I know you guys are out there, so im inviting my homies from highschool like a get together!!! Yay!! And hey if your debating on coming or not don't worry there will be ha ha alcohol. Though I trust you guys not to get drunk. SO U BETTER BE THERE! OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND DRAG YOU HERE!!! ha ha, I'm so excited it starts at 3 pm and probably ends next day. MMMMHM! I am defiantly excited especially now that I'm 22!!!! Yahooo!! Oh, YOU BETTER BE THERE!!!! . . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!" I seriously couldn't tell if she was already drunk or what. I was kind of not looking forward forward to this, especially since I'll probably meet *shivers* Chloe. Though im excited to see everybody else except Adrien, Nino, and Alya. Surprisingly we all decided we wanted to go to the same college. And i seriously saw them yesterday. Anyways, Alya is working as a news reporter, while still working on here ladyblog, she is also doing small classes on recording so when it comes to doing her job and push comes to shove she can do it herself. Nino is working on being a movie director, I hear he's one of the best of the bests in his class. Even though Adrien is already a model his father is forcing him to take modeling lessons with a side of fencing and other things. And me I'm working as a fashion designer cool huh?! And luckily my awesome skills are handy when helping my parents in the bakery when I'm home. Things were.  . . OK I guess. Though I knew right when I read that message things were going to change for sure between our relationship as friends idk if good or bad or how I just had a feeling. I really wanted to avoid it I don't want things to change but I feel that it would be extremely rude if I didn't go. And i was especialy scared that me and adriens friendship will be crushed. Were friends and I try to be OK with it, even though I feel like my crush for him has gotten even bigger. For example it feels like my heart jumps out of my chest when I see him even if its a poster, and I stumble a lot. Even though I have gotten better at NOT stuttering when actually talking to him. But sadly now I'm going. On my way to Alyas apartment, ya you heard me idk how but she's some how living in one. So I hesitantly walked up to the door I looked at my watch 2:45. I touched the door nob and immediately felt vibrations from the deep bass in the music, and could here the faint tunes of the song. I turned the door know and opened the door though when I opened the door someone fell on top of me. I tried to get up but he was to heavy not that he was fat or anything, of anything he kinda felt like he was ripped. So the first thing popped into my head to do what to appologize and then try to wriggle free. 

        " I am so very sorry" I say quickly and as most apologetically as possible. Then I try to wiggle free but I was trapped, and trangly enough I open my eyes for the first time since this accident happend. Below and behold a man with a black hoodie had his face buried in my breast. HOW DID I NOT FEEL THAT!! I tried to push my hands up which are under him and pinned down tightly. I try to move and move but he would not budge until I heard-/a tiny moan. Moan!? Heck nah! OK OK it was more like a grunt not a moan in a pleassurabld way or anything!-- 

      "Mari can you please stop moving I'm sorry but I hit my head and it really hurts can you help me up?" That voice was familiar so I look down to see a blond headed boy with painfully beatiful green eyes looking at me with half of his face in my breast one hand firm on my hip and the other gently resting where my bra strap would lie. Our legs entangled together on the floor outside alyas door. His body warm, gently but harshly pressing on mine. Feeling his steady breath, not only on my stomach but his warm breath breathing on my chest leaving chills to run up my spine in what almost seemed like pleasure.  I could feel his heart beat quicken its pace. With his fresh almost alluring cologne in the air his signature soft smile planted on his face. And oddly enough what looked like 60 different shades of red plastered on his face of what you could call a blush. Of embarrassment and maybe other stuff .... Then I remembered you cant just lay there and stare at him!  

        " OH! Ahhh sure, sorry Adrien."