part one

Fenrir's happiest memory was that of his father, Loki, smiling at him. "I am so proud of you fenrir, I will always love you. No matter what." His father had said. Then Loki had turned and walked out of fenrir's sight.
Fenrir's saddest memory was when, five years later, his father had told the other gods about fenrir's mother, Angerboda.  Angerboda had been killed for loving Loki. Her children would have been killed too if not for Tyr, the God of law and justice. Tyr had seen the wrongness of killing children, so he spoke up. " Fellow gods! I would like to remind you that they are children. Monstrous children, but children all the same. And we established long ago that it is wrong to kill children. I will take the wolf" he said gesturing to fenrir.
"You will take them all Tyr. You have saved their lives and thus you must make sure that they are given suitable homes." Said  Odin, the all-knowing, father of the gods.
At that point fenrir's little sister hel had stepped forward, causing some of the gods to gasp. Half of hel's face was rotted and corpselike. " I think we all know that I would not be welcome on Asgard. I will go to helheim to rule over the dead." She said in a voice unnervingly precise for a small child such as herself. The gods looked relieved.
Then fenrir's older brother Jörmungundr had slithered forward, causing a shift of unease amid the gods. Jörmungandr was a snake with the girth the size of a large sapling and the length of five gods standing on top of each other. "I daressssay I would not fit on Asgard in a couple of yearssss. I will go to the ssssea." Jörmungandr said in a voice like the swish swish of waves. The gods looked relieved.
Fenrir, not wanting to be left out, stepped forward, causing the gods to murmour distrustfully. Fenrir looked like a large wolf pup, but that was not what had distressed the gods, they had exclaimed because fenrir had Loki's eyes. "I would like to go to Asgard. My mother would have wanted it." Fenrir had said in a voice that sounded like a human boy's.
The gods looked bothered.
Tyr cleared his throat "Glad we got that all sorted. Hel, Jörmungandr​, good luck on your travels. Fenrir, come with me."