Governor's Ball (Part 1)

I know I said early July...but I guess early September is the new early July???? Lol I wanted to get this out before some of you actually succeeded in finding my location and came to beat me up.

Anyway, it's time for the cliffhanger! Don't hate me- hate Nicki and maybe Meek? Lol Enjoy!

-

Governor's Ball
Posted: 8:10am, November 6
Tags: Shane T., Bayla K., Jayden W., Patrick F., Shomelly, Sherika, Omelly P., Safaree S., Zashia S., Fah R., Christian T., Fate, Omeeka, Nicki M., Meek W., Kuna M., Deen R.

Good morning, assholes! I am in the best of moods today! Do you know why? Of course you do! Tonight is Governor's Ball, and the only thing I like more than regular balls, are balls that belong to the governor(I'm kidding)! That being said, I hope to see you all there in your finest suits and dresses making drunken fools of yourselves so that I can get my material and write about you in the morning! Like I told you before, campus security will absolutely be checking for fake event wristbands and for belligerent public drunkeness. So, instead of showing up 'three sheets to the wind' tonight, maybe just show up two? I guess they really didn't like it when Shane T. threw up on a campus safety officer last year, or when Bayla K. and Jayden W. were practically having sex in the middle of the dance floor the year before, or definitely when 20% of the lowerclassmen classes were rushed away to the emergency room for alcohol poisoning the year before. Hmm, if you ask me, all this 'cracking down' seems cruel and unnecessary (sarcasm, sarcasm)!

Last chance to grab your Governor's Ball tickets at the students center is obviously today! They will officially stop selling whatever remains of them at 5pm! The rest will be sold at the doors for more money so, get them NOW unless your nights on the pole have left you with some extra dough in your pockets to pay extra...

Let's move on to spottings! Who was at the Big Bang Bar in town last night to celebrate our D1 football team's very own, Patrick F.'s birthday?! T.K.Y.T. was, and apparently so were many of you. It would be an understatement to say that the bar was packed with both frequent faces and some faces that I haven't seen in awhile. Unfortunately for me, everyone was pretty much on their best behavior so, I don't have any big stories for you. Instead, I have some couple sightings. Who should I start with? Let's start with Shomelly who was being their usual borderline-inappropriate selves last night on the dance floor. I heard of several groping sessions lead by Omelly P., one of my spies saw a tongue filled make out lead by Sherika, and another one of my spies saw them sneaking off to one of the bathrooms at the back of the bar. Hmm, we wonder what that freaky pair was doing in there for almost a HALF AN HOUR. We don't judge here (well, not completely anyway). Get it Freckles.

Who's next? Not that I like to talk about these two or anything, but tonight confirmed that Safaree S. and Zashia S. are still going...well, as strong as a cookie loving Cookie Monster still waiting for the next bite of his favorite Cookie, and a BallBiter who apparently has been heard gushing about how in love she and Cookie Monster are and how well things are going with them, can be. The gushing portion of my last sentence sounds a little funny to me. Why? Well, a couple of spies overheard quite a colorful and vociferous argument going on between the two a day ago inside of the university bookstore. My spies were telling me that they were arguing about their schedules for next semester (reminder: registration for classes for next semester begins in two weeks!). It seems that the one who likes to bite other friendly people's ballpoint pens wants to take some core classes with the one who likes to bite other people's cookies, but the one who likes to bite other people's cookies didn't seem to like the idea of that. Well, you two, I just want to say that the university bookstore isn't the place to have a spat, or would you rather call it a 'lover's quarrel', Zash? Especially when you're trying to sell to everyone that everything is good and well between you and the Cookie Monster. We already know that you like to bite balls and that he likes to bite cookies that don't belong to him, but let's hope that at tonight's event, you two don't bite the dust.