Paranormal Activity & Chill (Part 2)

Nicki woke up to the sound of her alarm going off on her phone. Slowly opening her eyes, she blinked a few times as her vision adjusted to the morning light that was shining through the window that laid between her and Sherika's beds. She made it through the night. Nicki let out a yawn before raising her head to see Meek still asleep with his mouth wide open. Nicki giggled before reaching over to her nightstand, careful not to wake her sleeping partner. Picking up her phone, she turned off the alarm and read the message that came with it, 'Wake the fuck up bitch! You got an 8am!'. Nicki sighed as she realized that she had a text message from Sherika.

Sherika: I'm on the train coming back to campus- I should be back by 7:00 and I still wanna know why you came back yesterday with your makeup all messed up and how hanging out with Riiiihhhhmeeeek and the boys went. Don't think you off the hook!

Nicki looked at her alarm clock for the time, 7:04. Shit, Nicki looked at Meek who was still passed out. She had to get him out of there before Sherika came back. She knew Sherika would embarrass her by asking them a million questions. She would never let her live this down. Nicki unlaced her fingers from Meek's and began to tap his arm lightly.

"Rihmeek," repeated Nicki softly as she tried to wake him up. When Meek gave no response, Nicki dug her nails into his bicep, "Rihmeek!"

Nicki watched Meek's eyes shoot open before his features quickly contorted in pain, "Ow! Nic!" he exclaimed loudly before unwrapping his arm from around her, "What the hell?!"

"You need to go," she said as she began to climb off of him.

Meek yawned and looked her over as she hopped down on to the floor, "What time is it?"

"7:06," responded Nicki watching his reclined form in her bed. His tired eyes were working their away over her body, "I have an 8am and Sherika is coming back any minute and she can't see you in here. She will never shut up about it,"

Nicki watched Meek laugh as he sat up, "Sherika funny as shit,"

"I'm glad you feel that way," responded Nicki looking at the time before grabbing his forearm, and pulling him off of her bed, "but you really gotta go,"

Meek laughed as he allowed himself to be dragged to Nicki's door, "Is this any way to treat a nigga who got out of bed in the middle of the night, walked a mile to get to your far as hell sorority house, and let you sleep on top of him in this hot ass room, all because you was scared of a movie that you said wasn't scared of?" he asked playfully.

Nicki pouted as she looked back at Meek, "Rihmeeeek," she whined, "I'll make it up to you.". Just as Nicki was about to touch the handle of the door, she heard the sound of a key being turned on the other side, "Shit! Get in the closet!" she whispered as she let go of his forearm and began to push him into her and Sherika's closet that was adjacent to the door.

"Are you kidding?" laughed Meek looking down at her small hands that were pushing on his chest.

Nicki ignored him and pushed him into her closet, "Just stay quiet and I'll let you out when she leaves," she whispered as she slid the door closed.

Nicki watched the handle of the door turn before it began to open revealing a tired looking Sherika, "You up?" she asked with a confused look on her face as she closed the door behind her.

"Yeah, I got an 8am," responded Nicki as she leaned against the closet door. Her eyes followed Sherika as she passed by her and walked towards her bed where she dropped her suitcase.

"Oh," responded Sherika opening her suitcase, "well, I'm gonna take a shower." she said pulling out a pink towel, "You still gotta tell me about yesterday and about your night," she said looking at Nicki who was still leaning against the closet door.