Chapter 38/ Make up

Start from the beginning

"That's more like it" I said and got up.

*******

"Damn girl if Nick ever sees you in this bikini he would be latched on to your ass like stink on a warthog!" Shaw yelled.

"Too much?" I began to get self-conscious and began to cover-up.

"Bitch please I wish I had your curves!" She yelled. I was in a white high waist bikini with a crisscross thing at the boobs. It was cute.

"Let's buggy bitches!" Tiffy yelled from downstairs. Yes, buggy buggy time!

********

"Hey baby. I'm so so so sorry I didn't call when I arrived. The guys and I have been so busy. I miss you though. Love you baby. See you Sunday at the altar" As I listen to the voicemail Nick left, I had a big goofy smile on my face. At least he remembered to call. Immediately called him back.

"Baby!" He answered at the first ring.

"Hey love"

"I'm so sorry baby" I love his morning voice!

"It's OK. Did I wake you?"

"Yea. But its ok, I should be up ages ago" he yawned.

"You would never guess where the girls dragged me off to" I giggled.

"Where hell?" Understatement.

"Last night was" I cringed of the thought of last nights events.

"What happened last night?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing. You know crazy stuff. It involves Shaw getting balls in her face"

"Ew. Tmi baby" he chuckled "where are you crazy girls?"

"Jamaica"

"Your where now?"

"Jamaica baby! Its so beautiful. Could we come back for our honeymoon?"

"OK baby if that's what you want. I miss you" awe.

"I miss you too love. So, what abominable activities have the guys indulged you in?" I couldn't help it.

"Nothing much. You know stripers and snorting coke"

"WHAT!?"

"I'm kidding baby! I wish I could see your face" she laughed.

"I'm not joking Nick" I puffed.

"I'm sorry baby. But there was this one strip-"

"NICK!"

"I'm sorry baby you asked!" He chuckled "but I told her to leave me alone. All I wanted was you" isn't he sweet.

"Really baby?"

"Yea. But I saw what you placed in my bag you know. Don't you trust me baby?" Sigh. I packed a couple packs of condoms for a just should incaser.

"I'm sorry love. I do trust you. I just wanted you to trust yourself"

"Look I gave them to Fred and Al. I love you OK baby. Youre the only one I need that's why I'm taking you to the altar. Your pussy is the end for me. Do you understand?"

"Yes baby. I'm sorry" I began to cry.

"No no don't cry baby. I rather you bouncing on this dic-"

"SELENA GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE! WE ARE GOING DOLPHIN COVE!" Shaw yelled and cut Nick's crude comment. I was heating up!

"As much as how I would love that baby I have to go. Shaw is driving me crazy" I chuckled.

"OK baby. I won't hold you up any longer. I love you"

"I love you too Mr brown" I smiled

"SELENA!" Ugh!

"I'm fucking coming!" I yelled.

"That's what I wanna here tomorrow" Nick said through the speaker. Oh, I will.

******

"Please! I don't wanna die. Someone please help! HELP!" OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

"Tiffy chill!" I snapped. She was latching on to my arm so tight "will you release me! Youre stopping my blood circulation!" I swatted her hand away.

"They are going to kill me" she sobbed. This is so embarrassing! When we went to dolphin cove, it was so beautiful. Everyone was interacting with the dolphins. Riding with them, swimming even fed them! I wanted to do that too. Tiffy on the other hand......... Self-explanatory.

"They're not going to harm you Tiffy see?" Ashley rubbed underneath his chin.

"Don't listen to her Tiffy! Fuck one is coming for you! Swim bitch swim! He's gonna eat you!!" Only Shaw.

"AHHHH! HELP HELP! THIS IS NOT HOW I IMAGINED MY DEATH! PLEASE!" Tiffy began to cry while everyone started to laugh.

"Bitch stop embarrassing me!" I snapped "they are harmless! Look" I kissed one of the dolphins.

"Um OK. Well, you do that. I'm going to take a shit" she said and got out.

"You go do that" I cringed. She's so weird!

*******

"Do you see that guy looking at me?" Shaw asked. Quite frankly he wasn't he was busy checking out our waiter.

"No. He's checking out our waiter. Thank you" I smiled at him.

"Ugh! I need some dick!" She yelled. The waiter looked at her and smirked.

"Will you stop behaving so crude!" Tiffy scolded.

"What happened to Alberto?" I rolled his name off my tongue.

She blushed "he's fine isn't he!" She squealed.

"Yes, he is! So, what's gonna happen?"

"I doe know. We will see when we get back" she blushed

"OK. And you!" I pointed at Tiffy.

"Me!?"

"Yes you! All innocent. What's up with you and Pepito?"

"Nothing" she blushed.

"Don't give me that! Your glowing!"

"I doe know either" she plunged a fry in her mouth.

"Sure" I smiled things are looking up.

*******

"I'm so gonna miss Jamaica" Ashley said while Kurtis packed out luggages out of the bus.

"Yea. Me too, buy cutie" shaw pecked his lips.

"Thank you, Kurtis. Its a pleasure" I hugged him and gave him a 100 bill.

"Pleasure is all mine, Selena. You shouldn't have" he gave me back the money.

"No that's OK. You've earned it" I smiled and walked off.

"Bye Selena and her crazy friends!" He yelled. Well at least I'm not the only one who thinks they're crazy.

"So, ladies anyone up for some champagne?" Shaw held up the champagne in her hands.

"Oh fuck no! I'm out of here!" I ran away from her. I refuse to be in jail for her madness.