Chapter 18/ No!

Selena POV

Oh my god!

Oh my god!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

"Nick! What are you doing!?" He can't do this. He can't be doing this right now!

"Selena Sophia Daniels. From the moment I laid eyes on you at the age of 16, I knew I would call you Mrs. Brown one day. I've thanked God numerous times for bringing you back into my life" he smiled at me. " I have brought you pain throughout last week and I regret that every day of my life. But I've realized I'm miserable without you. Half of me is incomplete without you. As I kneel before you my queen, my princess, my everything can you do me this honor of becoming my Wife" His chocolate eyes bore deep into mine.

"Yes!" I screamed while crying. I can't believe this is happening right now! "I will baby. I love you so much!" He rose and kiss me.

"I love you more baby" he brushed his fingers on my cheek " I'm so lucky to have you as my one and only. Your Mine!" He mumbled on my lips. Suddenly I heard some soft music playing.

"May I have this dance, Mrs. Brown?" He extended his hand.

"Why sure Mr. Brown" I took his hand and began to sway my hips.

"I love you so much" he kissed me and held me tighter. Tonight, is the best night of my life!

***********

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY!?" Shaw screamed through the phone.

"I said he proposed last night!" I chuckled. Last night was more than amazing. When we went home, we got it on honey! All night!

"We have to celebrate. WE HAVE TO FUCKING CELEBRATE!!! TIFFY!! LENA IS GETTING FUCKING MARRIED!!!!!" Oh my god!

"Calm down!" I giggled.

"How can I!? Meet me at Cassandra's in the next hour!" She yelled and hung up. Cassandra was a karaoke club where we just relaxed and chilled.

"I swear that girl is crazy!" I chuckled to my myself Im Mrs Brown! Well, not yet but I'm Mrs fucking Brown!

"Baby? What are you mumbling about?" Nick said while walking out of the bathroom half-naked.

Biting my lips, I raked my eyes over his body. "Nothing. You need to put on some clothes Mr Brown." I walked closer to him "I'm going to Cassandra's with the girls for a little bit. But if you continue like this I might stay" I said while gripping his bulge.

"Damn baby. I don't mind a quickly" he said while gripping my ass.

"I know you don't" I said in a seductive voice.

"But I don't want you to go!" He whined.

"Its not going to take long" I ran my fingers alongside his abs.

"No" he said weakly.

"Is there anything I can do to convince you?" I licked his lip.

"N-No" oh yes, I have him right where I want him.

"You sure about that?" I said while dropping his towel.

"N-no I mean yes I'm sure," he said breathlessly.

"I think I can" I went down on my knees and looked up at him with a smirk.

"No, I don't think soooooo...... baby fuck!" He hissed while I place my mouth over his erection.

"I. Wanna. Go" I said between suctions.

"Fuck baby p-please just stay" he begged " Fuck I love your filthy mouth!" He said while bringing my head deeper onto his dick. It almost chocked me!