What the Night brings

Third-POV:

"Thank you Arata, Isamu for driving us."
"No need to thank us Lady (Y/N), it's our job."
"Have a good night's rest guy's."
"Same to you my Lady (Y/N)." Arata says as he walks away pestering Isamu.
(Y/N) looks at the two and giggles on how polite they are but also funny. (Y/N) turned away to walk into a loud house filled with eight males and three females. 
"Onii-San can I have some cookies?"
"Not before diner Alice."
"Awwwww....." Alice says as she sulks away.
'Dinner, what should I do for dinner?!'(Y/N) thought as she panicked.  
"Hey (Y/N) you look like your stressed out, what you like to tell me what's bothering you. I would be glad to helped you." Eren said as he offered his help to the stressed female.
"Um, I kinda, um, don't know what to do for dinner."
"Dinner? That's what your worried about, how about we order pizza?"
"Pizza....how do you know about pizza?!" (Y/N) ask in shocked.
"I saw it at the mall, it looked really good." Eren exclaimed.
"I don't know, I wanted to eat something better..."
"Come on (Y/N) we can have a super dinner tomorrow."
"I guess that is ok."
"Yes, thank you!" Eren said as he excitedly hugged (Y/N).
Right now (Y/N) was as red as a tomato, she really hasn't got hugged out of excitement. She couldn't gather all of thoughts due to Eren spinning her saying thank you over and over again. The female was frozen and Eren could now feel that she wasn't responding to his hug, so he stopped.
"(Y-Y/N) are you alright?"
"I-I um, um, really haven't got hugged out of excitement. No one every thanked me like that."
"Well now someone did, now lets go get that pizza." Eren said as he was blushing.
"Are you crazy, we can just order it over the phone."
"Phone?" Eren questioned.
"If you were paying attention this morning you would of known what it is."
"Oh yeah....then lets order it."
The two people walk off together to go order there dinner tonight. Where are the other people? Well I can tell you, they are all putting new clothes away. Eren was the first one to finish because he wanted to spend time with (Y/N) without having all of them there. Levi, being the germaphobe, was checking each drawer and checking to see if there were dust on his new clothing.
Erwin was trying to see how much all of his clothes cost alone because he felt bad for having (Y/N) buy all of this nice clothing for him. So was Armin, but he was trying to see what the fabric was made of.
Jean and Reiner were trying them on to see how cool they look in them. While Mikasa was listening to Hange and Alice blabbering about there clothing.
Eren just told Erwin and Levi to let him be and because he wanted to finish early because he was tired. That was only and lie so it could get past his subordidnates.
(Y/N) and Eren made there way to the couch with the house phone, about to order the pizza that Eren wanted to try. Eren looked at the phone in curiosity while (Y/N) dialed the number. 
"Hello, how may I take your order?"
"Ah yes may I have a two pepperoni cheese pizza?"
"Yes, you address."
"(Adress Name)"
"The pizza will be delivered less than thirty minutes."
"Thank you."
With that you hung up the phone and wondered if all of them might like it.
"That device was pretty amazing."
"Yeah I guess it is a cool invention."
"Not as amzing and beautiful as you."
With that you were stiff, 'why did he call you that', 'did he really mean that'. All these question's filled your head until you felt something soft your lips. While you were flooding in questions, Eren took that appotunity to kiss you. His lips were so soft, you never felt something this soft against your lips. Eren held your chin and kept kissing you. He was about to run out of breath so he pulled away. With that Erwin and Levi came out, you were so glad that they never saw that.
"Hey brat, I'm hungry what are we having?"
"Levi you don't need to keep expecting (Y/N) to do everything for you. Look how much she spent today for our clothes, and now your expecting food."
"She said she will take care of us." Levi stated.
"So, we don't need (Y/N) to do everything for us. She already did so much."
"Fine sorry....now what are we having, I am serious."
"Levi!" Erwin exclaimed.
Levi just ignored Erwin and waited for (Y/N) to respond.
"The food should be her in less than ten minutes. I hope that makes you happy." (Y/N) said as she got up and walked to her room. Leaving a blushing Eren, pissed of Erwin, and a mixed emotion freak.