The Game - part 2

I threw myself down on the black chair and looked at my nails. Ugh, they must be arranged soon. My eyes looked up at a person who had just arrived the classroom. My heart stoppet one second as soon as I got to meet the two dark, brown eyes. He dared make eye contact with me, the only person who dare! Jason, who is not afraid of anything or anyone. He is one year older than me here on High School.

Before something else happened, he gave me a nod, a sign that I should follow him. Almost everyone in the classroom gasped like they just saw a ghost, but they gasped of what they just had seen. I however just got up from the chair, just when the school bell rang.

"Good everyone is here today," We suddenly heard a teacher say behind Jason. Oh no, it was Mrs. Raymond! She slammed her books down on her catheter, before she suddenly let her eyes sweep against me. She avoided eye contact. I could see Jason smiled weakly. Not a normal smile, but a pleased / proud-smile. I have no idea why or what it meant. "Why aren't you sitting?" Mrs. Raymond asked with her rusty voice. I hinted at Jason and he turned his eyes slowly from me and toward her with a cold gaze. Mrs. Raymond turned toward him, but avoided eye contact with him as well. "Ohh... I'm sorry McCann. You can just go Vanessa!" She said with a frightened look in his eyes, which almost made ​​me laugh myself to death.

What do you thing will happen next?

It's coming a part later today:)