The game - part 1

I woke up with pain in my stomach, face, feet. EVERYWHERE! And all this because of one person, Jason! Yes, Jason McCann, who turns out to be the biggest badboy in the entire school. BUT I'm not afraid of him like everyone else is. It's not just him that is bad, but I also. Well, everyone says that. He may be a bastard of a boy, but he has a good look, simply sexy!

I went into the classroom and nearly all the other students had come. My eyes swept through all the places where everyone sat while they tried not to make eye contact with me. Almost no one dared it, not even the teachers! Not that I care. I was just about to go to my place, but I stopped when I saw a person I've never seen before, sitting there.

I got a cheeky smile on my mouth, and walked towards the person. It was a new girl. She had red hair, blue eyes and a black dress. If I'm right, she is the one who likes manga. Every step I took towards her, I could almost feel her pulse rise more and more. And that is something I like. Rescuing people. I leaned on my desk and forced her to look into my eyes, which she wouldn't, but her eyes moved up to mine. "I know you're new here, so I'll just give you the warning ..." I began, and suddenly the whole class was quiet. I continued. "-This is my place. If i see you sitting here another time, are you in serious trouble, K? " I said and she nodded quickly before she scurried away like a frightened hare. I scoffed at her.

I'm gonna post a new part soon!<3