Become a Rebel Reviewer

Rules:

Must be active on Wattpad, reliable and able to commit.

Must be over the age of 18.

Please ensure you know what the Wattpad content guidelines are. This is to help ensure a safe and healthy community.

Have a good handle on the English language and knowledge about proper grammar and spelling.

Constructive criticism is allowed. Bashing anyone's work is NOT ALLOWED. (see reviewer guidelines and tips)

It is up to your judgment on how many reviews you accept, but please be honest and open with regards to realistic deadlines and your available time.In essence, you determine your own deadlines and manage your own queue.

You are allowed to negotiate payment and review types with the requester, or you could refer them to the standard payment/review.

You HAVE the RIGHT to REFUSE a request. Please, feel free to contact us should an individual give you grief with this.

You MUST FOLLOW this account,Rasha007, and Pfunzo18 . We need to be in contact, we will follow you in return.

Send us the review through Discord. We communicate via the app Discord, you need to download this app and set up an account.

Specify which book the payment would be on when you accept a request.

There will be a screening process before you will be accepted as an official reviewer. You will be required to do a chapter of one of the leader's books if your review is on par with the standards that we value you will be added to the review roster.

We do retain the right to dismiss you if you break any of the rules, or fall behind on your duties.

Application Form:

Username:
Are you 18 or older?
Are you willing to work with us in Discord?
Anything else you would like to disclose? (Previous experience, possible time constraints...)
Do you understand the rules and accept them?
Tag 3 people:

PM the Rebel_Town account after you fill this application!