all i want is a normal life prologue

this is my first story soo.....

lVVVVVVVVVVVl

Prologue

All i want is to live a normal life!!!! is that too much to ask for? of cousre it is. it all started when my dad and his siblings moved to california, L.A. They all lived together in the same BIG house. 5 married couples, three that already had 2-3 kids. my mother is from Mexicali, Mexico. she has 4 sisters and 1 brother, who ive never met before but talked to him once on the phone. 2 out of my 4 aunts are married. my aunt marie has 2 girls named kary and paola. my aunt lulu is pregnant with my cousin pau. but what my parents dont know is that my mother is pregnant with me. oh did i mention 3 of my aunts have to live with my grandparents, yeah.. you see my grandma gets attacks so people have to look after her. my grandpa is always getting sick. and one of my aunts is deaf. so they have to live together.

my dad and unlce joseluis, who has 3 kids already 2 boys and 1 girl, work together at a big company, the owners are Mr and Mrs. Ruth. everyone feared them. then one day they met my dad and uncle. the owners seemed soo nice that every weekend they would coe over to their house. i wasnt born yet, my parents didnt even know they were going to have their first born..

one day my grandpa had to go to the hosiptal, i dont really know what happened but my mom and dad decided to move to mexicali for a year. taking me, their unborn child with them. when my mom found out she has going to have a baby she jumped all around, no one could make her sit down. it was like she had energy for two people.

mrs and mr ruth didnt know about me at that time. but they knew my parents. sometimes i wish they didnt. a day before i was born we moved back to LA, then ka-boom!! its time for me to be born!!!

i was born a healthy baby girl. with dark bown curly hair and hershey colored eyes. you would look at my eyes and you just had to get some chocolate. when i turmed 3 weeks i got really really sick, as in my about to die sick.

every test, every doctor said the same thing, ''she's not going to make it'', ''im sorry but she wont last long'' slowly i went into a coma, the doctors said i was going to die in my sleep in less than 3 days. my mother and father stayed with me. never left my side. one night when they were asleep, i woke up. nearly gave my parents a heart attack. the doctors came running. its was a mircale. everything said i was going to die. from that day on i was known as the ''queen de valley's little princess''

lVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVL

i need ppl to comment so i'll keep writing