Katherine Pierce stood in front of Damon in all her naked glory, watching his face heat up from her words.

Thoughts raced around his head and his breaths quickened. If not to shower...what was she here for?

She stepped closer to him and turned the water down, but not too low. Something had to conceal what was about to happen to anyone that happened to be passing by.

"Miss Katherine, I still don't think you should be here." The eldest Salvatore said to the woman in front of him, trying his hardest to keep the shakiness from his voice.

"I assure you that all is well. I can trust you, therefore we have nothing to fear." She said, her hand now on his bare chest, lightly pushing him against the wall of the shower, the curtains coated with steam.

"W-What are you going to do?" He asked, his words displaying his nervousness with every syllable.

She touched a finger to his lips to quiet him. "Just watch and see." She let her finger trail down his body, leaving behind an air of electricity that caused chills down his spine.

Her finger continued its descent until it came to rest in the spot right below his toned stomach. She glanced up at him through her dark lashes. "Have you ever engaged in sexual activities before?"

The question was so straight forward, he almost didn't catch it. Once he realized what she'd said, he swallowed, hyper-aware of the position of her finger, almost sure that it was going lower at an impossibly slow rate. "My father doesn't encourage such things." He said truthfully, hoping she wouldn't view him as inexperienced, even though that was what he was.

"You should not abide by his rules as stoically as you do." She said, leaning in and pressing her lips to his exposed neck once, earning a sharp intake of breath from him. "That is your brother's thing."

He raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"He's the good brother. You're the rebellious, curious one, and I happen to like that in a man." Little did he know she just liked that in a man meant to be her sex partner and nothing more.

With her sexual nature someone like the good Salvatore was a better match in the love department.

But she wouldn't reveal that to Damon, lest she lose his loyalty and attention.

Her words made him feel a little bolder, although he stayed against the wall.

She kissed him lightly on the lips and smiled seductively. "Would you like to?" She asked, referring to her question before.

Biting the inside of his cheek, he weighed the odds of saying yes or no.

He already revealed he hadn't been involved in that many sexual situations, meaning that she possibly already saw him as someone she might want to reconsider giving her attention to, and as nervous as she made him, he didn't want her to stop giving him this kind of attention.

So he swallowed his doubts and nodded.

His nod was all the confirmation Katherine Pierce needed. Her hand replaced her finger as she watched the look of newfound pleasure on his face as she moved it to the place he had at first refused to stop hiding from her. Her hand moved slowly. Knowing this was most likely the first time he'd experienced something like this she didn't want to go too forceful at first. Better to ease him out of his evident uneasiness.

Quiet groans escaped his mouth as she continued her hand movements, and she leaned in close, planting kisses along his sharp jawline and earning a moan from him.

He was tempted to question her...to ask her how she was making him feel this way...why she was making him feel this way...whether she'd stop any time soon- but her actions were quickly disbanding any coherent thought he had.

"Damon..." She whispered to him, making sure it sounded as though he'd imagined it.

"Yes?" He croaked, surprised that words had even formed in his head with what she was doing, and she was going faster.

"Who do you love?" she asked her words a touch of air on his ear drums.

"You, Miss Katherine." He managed, some of it coming out as a small whimper.

"And I you." She lied. The look of satisfaction on his face from her words made her feel the slightest bit guilty, but she pushed the feeling aside. "You must remember that we belong to each other Damon."

Her words sparked interest in him but the pleasure he felt from her hand overpowered it and he moaned before whispering, "What does that mean?"

"It means that I am yours and you are mine. We are each other's. You mustn't forget that." She kissed his throat and licked her lips. How she wanted a taste from the blood in his veins.

Later she told herself.

"I won't, I promise." He told her wondering how, especially after this, he could possibly want anyone else.

Katherine was determined for this particular human to be hers and hers alone, always there for her to do whatever she pleased. From the looks of it, he wasn't objecting.

And he was there, always, until many years later.

[+]

Back in the present year – 2010 – Damon jolted awake from the dream his mind had conjured up, though it was more of a memory.

He couldn't understand why he continuously had these dreams – memories of his first love, Katherine Pierce, of a time when he was naïve and willing to do anything for that woman.

The woman he'd wanted an eternity with.

Now dead at the hands of his father and other disapproving townspeople.

Why had the world been so cruel to take her away from him.

It's Stefan's fault. He told himself angrily. He asked our father about it knowing his opinion and ruined it for both of us, getting us killed in the process.

And not only that; he'd forced him to turn, and now they both craved human blood, Stefan's self -control much worse than his own.

But that was many years ago.

Now those were just memories.

[+]

BISH FIRST CHAPTER SKDLSAJDD wOW ik it was pretty intense but that's the best way to start it in my opinion <3 hope you liked it sjdlsj

SORRY YOU WAITED THIS LONG