Confrontations of the Worst Kind

"wh..what?" She stuttered before I leaned closer to her smirking at her obvious fear face. 

"you've got about ten seconds to follow me or i'll rip you apart in front of all these people." I smirked before hopping off the bar stool, leaving a hundred for the bartender before walking off with Barbra following close behind me. "Oh it's so much easier when they just listen..But then again, the chase is only fun at times of boredom." I smirked while she followed me all the way to this empty warehouse. 

I stopped in the middle of the warehouse, locking the garage door behind us before turning to her, closing the garage door. She looked at me frightened before I dashed over to her, thank goodness for werewolf speed because who knows how lazy I would actually be, grabbing her by the throat before tossing her to a pile of wood. 

I could hear her groan and her heartbeat rise as she slowly got up, coughing a little before I went over and kicked her in the face and pushing her to fall into the pieces of wood. She groaned while coughing up a bit of blood and touching her bleeding lip. 

I smirked to myself while she suddenly let out a low growl, revealing that she was in fact just like me. 

A werewolf. 

I just laughed slightly before growling louder than her, showing my red Alpha eyes. This soon shut Barbra up as she let her eyes go back to normal. I stepped closer to her, glaring at her as I could hear her heartbeat rise. She probably didn't know that I was alive, let alone a werewolf. That's why she looked so freaked out.

"Are you here to kill me.." She whispered as I just smirked, grabbing my umbrella that I had brought with me off the ground and twirling it in my hand. 

"You sold my parents out...you're practically the reason they're dead...you sold us out to Callian.." I told her while glaring at her. 

She shook her head before coughing a bit. "No, Callian wouldn't hurt anyone..he promised he wouldn't hurt your parents..he only wanted to find them to bury the hatchet." 

I laughed sarcastically. "Yeah, he burried the hatchet all right." I laughed sarcastically before rolling my eyes. "He buried it right into my parents backside." 

"No.." Barbra cried as I smacked her across the face with my umbrella. 

"Are you stupid or something? Callian played you." I laughed before bending down and glaring at Barbra. She had a scared and confused look in her eyes. "You know i hate to be the one to tell you this but...Callian's dead." 

She looked at me in horror. "He's..he's...dead..?" She stuttered through her words. 

"yeah..he's lucky that my parents killed him before they died from their wounds...or else I would've had to find a new way of torture." I smirked towards Barbra as she just looked terrifed, letting tears form in her eyes.

"I'm sorry..I'm so sorry..I didn't know what he was going to do.." Barbra cried. "I didn't mean to get your parents killed..." 

"Doesn't change the fact that my parents are dead." I said coldly before glaring at Barbra. 

Barbra let out a sigh, thinking she knew what was coming. "Does..doe..does this mean that you're here to kill me...Callian's dead so..kill off his lover too right..?" She said more to herself rather than me. 

I stayed quiet for a second, thinking about everything. This was my revenge, I could finally get a jump on this whole revenge thing. It was literally standing in front of me. If i couldn't kill Callian, then i'll just settle for his pathetic excuse for a lover. 

"Looks like it, sorry sweetheart. Don't take offense to this, i'm just letting go of loose ends." I smirked before smacking her across the face and stabbing her suddenly with my umbrella, smirking as she gasped out of no where, looking at the umbella in her stomach. I then broke off the piece, letting one end stay in her as I twirled the other half in my hands.

She looked at me confused before looking up at my eyes. "Yo..you missed.." She gasped through her words as she looked down at the umbrella that had missed her heart. Now that would've done some real damage if it had gone through her heart. 

"I know." I smirked before letting my face go cold. I stepped closer to her, tapping her face with the umbrella piece in my hand and smirking to myself. "you killed my parents..you made me grow up without a mom..or a dad..I literally have no family left because of your stupid betryal..So..I thought that a fate far worse than death... would be to live with what you've done.." 

And with that, I took something out of my pocket, letting it fall to the floor as Barbra looked down at the paper. "What..?" 

"I won't forget what you did, I'll always remember that..you're the reason my parents are dead..and i'm stuck as a werewolf.." I said before walking towards the end of the warehouse, lifting up the hood before staring back at her as she struggled to get the umbrella piece out of her stomach. "Keep the umbrella, looks like there's a storm coming in." I smirked before putting my hood up and running to my car. 

author's note: 

sorry for the short chapter guys, I was too busy crying over the season finale. like omg perfection aojslakfhajkhz,khfasfhlkfjhLKAfhalhfskfhdjkfsfkdj 

anyways, some of you asked me if i was going to make a second book to this one following season 2 and etc. 

and I was wondering should i? Would that be cool..? Lol well comment and let me know c: 

anyways next chapter coming up as soon as i have free time to post (: