New body,new soul

~ Chapter 1 ~
Jane's P.O.V

"WOW! You look beautiful" my mom said with
tears in her eyes.

"C'mon mom don't cry you're gonna make me cry too" I hugged my mom holding in my tears.

I was gonna get married in a week, so this week I had to buy my dress and shoes, since the rest was already done.

"Wow" I said letting out a surprised sigh. The dress was really beautiful. It had long sleeve lace as the top part and the bottom was long silk white.

I started at myself, I'm getting married in a week. "I'm so nervous I feel like I'm going to puke" I said putting my hand on my mouth.

"Oh! Whatever you do don't puke on the dress" my mom shouted at me.

I smiled at myself looking at the mirror, I still remember how Eric proposed to me.

( Flashback )
"So how was work darling" Eric said holding his drink in one hand looking at me.

"Ah, well it was ok I guess" I said awkwardly, truth was I was nervous he suddenly called me and told me he had something important to say.

He was gonna break up with me, I said to myself.

"Are you ok, what's wrong are you feeling sick" he placed his hand on my forehead.

"No, I'm ok I'm just wondering why you called me out and took me to this fancy restaurant" he pulled away his hand and then gave me a nervous look.

"I don't know how to say this well....um.. look these 3 years we've been together have been the happiest of my life, I love you so much that without you I'm nothing so today I bought you here to" he got on his knee and pulled out a box "tell you will you marry me Jane king"

"Well...umm" I was so shocked that I kept on stuttering. "Yes, my answer is yes" I finally managed to say.

He smiled, got up and pulled me into a kiss. Everybody started applauding and cheering at us, I couldn't believe it.
(End of flashback)

*IPhone ringtone playing*

"Mom can you pass me my purse please" I said still admiring the dress.

"Sure thing sweety" she grabbed my purse and handled it me. "Thank you" I quickly grabbed my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Ms.king it's Mr. Lenard I called to seek for help, a client decided to buy the house on topico street and I was wondering if you can help me clean out the house, I'll pay you 300 dollars"

"Sure thing boss! When do you want me to go help?"

"Actually right now, the client want the house cleaned out by tomorrow so we need to start right away"

"Oh I see I'll get going then"

"Yes, thank you Ms. king I apologized if I disturbed you"

"No not at all, well then goodbye" I said sarcastically.

"Yes goodbye" I hang up and take a look at the dress one more time.

"OK! I want this dress"

"Honey where are you going?"