Uncle's marriage

Reeetu's p.o.v

Uff how many times I 've tried to apply eyeliner then why everytime it goes wrong..

"Anyone there??..where did she went..?monika (reetu's one of the cousin)where are you..? "

"Yes I'm hear sisy Atleast of from now you try by yourself...you can't even handle this simple thing then how you gonna get married and handle children's.."said monica

"Okay I 'll try ,you just shut ur mouth"I said by doing eyeline...

She just chuckled..

"Raju..raju where did you went man"I heared some unknown voice and it's a guy voice... but no work is here for a guy..!

Myself and monica looked each other

Door opens..It hit my back.

Ouch..!oh my god my 2hrs makeup messed completely

Shit...!!!

I just turned back to that unknown voice.

I just stare at him..

What kind of human being he s...don't even know the basic manners...all those men are totally sane.

"Who u need"I asked him.

"I just came here to see my friend"he said by laughing..

"Are you mad..why are you laughing..actually you have to ask sorry for entering others room without permission."I said with an anger.

"Actually I had never seen a clown in real now I'm statisfied by seeing you.. thank you miss conjuring"after speaking he went out by closing the door

What....!!!How dare he..??

"He don't even know me then how can he make fun of me..!senseless stupid" I said to monica

"Okay okay sisy cool...let us smash him before the reception gets over don't worry now get ready soon...Okay I'm going down you just come soon"said monica.

"Yeah fine you go I 'll come soon"I said her

When she went I looked in the mirror of my reflection...

I didn't makeup too much..then why he said I'm looking like conjuring....

Then I recognized..

Oh for this reason he said me as a clown

my eyeline is scribbled over my eyebrows ..and also the coating of rose powder is too high..

Anyway He don't have any rights to say me as a conjuring...he 'll face the consequences very soon...!

Oh god its getting late and everyone has gone to the wedding section..I'm the one who is still getting ready

Fine I'm done now...you are looking cute reethu..you need not to worry of some senseless stupid words..

Ok let me get down soon...Oh my god where is the room key..??now a days I'm getting worse in remembering the things...

Where did I kept..?!

Yes I got it..here it is..!

After locking the door I moved down to the wedding section..

Wow aunt(bride) is looking too gorgeous..!

While walking suddenly I hit with a pillar..

Ouch..!

Omg it's not a pillar..then what it is..??

"Again you" I said by pointing against a man..

He is none other than the same Unknown guy..

"Are you blind...??you dont even know to walk"i said with an angry face.

"I know I'm handsome miss, but you can't take as granted and hit me. Try to change your mind from falling in love with me"he said by laughing.

"Ah.! So you think you are so handsome? "i smiled sarcastically.

"Yeah you proved it by hitting me.right?"he said by laughing.

"Hey stop.! I ve so many important things to do just don't waste my time move away"i said

He moved with smirk on his face.

Suddenly I heard someone calling me....."reethu come here .."I turned to the sound of the voice and she is my sweet mom..

"Meet Mr and Mrs rajkumar "said my mom..

"And this is my daughter reetha"she introduced me back to them.

I greeted them hello..

Suddenly Mrs rajkumar asked"what's the age of reetha..?".

She said "she turns 24 by this September".

"Ohh did you got any marriage proposal..?"asked Mrs rajkumar...

By hearing such a word my heart beat started to increase....Nooo I am not ready for the marriage life..

I know It's a common feel of all girls but still iam not ready now.

"We got a marriage proposal but not yet decided.We are looking forward for someother"said my mom.

"Okay we are interested shall we proceed further..?"she questioned my mom

"You know someone waiting for bride?"my mom questioned her back.

"Actually we were the one looking for bride"she said in return.

"Oh of course we are ready"said my mom with teeth all over her face.

She said "Then we discuss sooner" with smile

Then they left after bitting Bye to everyone

Meanwhile i lost in some thoughts because I'm not interested in all those arranged marriage stuffs.

I just can't accept someone without knowing his attitudes and behaviors.

Let me wait until it reaches me.

____________________________________

Hello everyone I'm new to writing pls accept my flaws..Thank you.!