Chapter 18

•Aleena•

"What about this one?"

"Josh.....this isn't a slut party...Harry is actually taking me on a date. Be serious come on."

Well its Friday night and Harry is taking me out tonight. I hope we don't end up doing it in public cause god knows that boys hormones are worse than mine. Josh is supposed to be helping me pick out and outfit for tonight so we're in forever 21. So far though, all his picks are very risque for wherever Harry is taking me. I mean Harry did tell me to dress somewhat casual.

"Alright I'm trying here! Get off yo lazy ass and help me will ya? I'm not going on the date you are." he says

"Alright. Just keep looking."

I go to a different section in the store and I find a blue skirt with white flowers. Josh comes to me with a lace sweater, and I then grab a blue tank top to go under it. Josh picks out some white pumps that strap at the ankle and we leave, but not without shopping some more.

Once I finally get home its 7:00 p.m and only have an hour to get ready. I quickly hop in the shower since I can literally feel my hair becoming greasy. Once my legs are shaved and I'm showered, I hop out and blow dry my hair. I then curl my hair in loose curls. I then put on my outfit and put on my make up which consists of red lipstick, very light smokey eye with mascara and eyeliner. I grab a white clutch putting my wallet and iPhone in there and I'm done. Just in time too ask the doorbell rings.

I answer the door and Harry looks different. His curls are pushed back slightly, he's wearing a button up shirt that's blue plaid along with black skinnies and brown boots. Not his usual blazer and tee. nonetheless I still like it.

"Aleena...you look gorgeous." he says looking me up and down

"Thank you. You look good as well." I answer

He smirks and grabs my hand leading me to his range rover. He helps me in the car, shutting the door after me and then jogging to the other side.

"So. Where are we going Harry?" I question as he hops in the truck.

"Its a surprise." he smiles

"Typical." I say rolling my eyes

"What do you mean?" he questions starting up the car

"All dates are like this. The girl gets asked on a date, then she asks what they're doing and he says its a surprise."

"Remind me not to take you on a date anymore." he smirks

I look at him with my mouth hanging open.

"Just kidding love." he says pulling out the driveway

"That's not funny." I say hitting his thigh

"Hey! Watch it now. You can't hit the driver!" he jokes

"Says who? There's no law saying I can't."

He rolls his eyes as I turn on the radio.

Thinking About You by Calvin Harris comes on and I sing along. I can see Harry looking at me through the corners of his eyes.

"Eyes on the road driver. Don't want to get in an accident right?" I smirk

He just smiles with his dimples coming into view.

We end up outside a Greek restaurant. I've never really had any Greek food before. I guess there's always a first for everything.

I get out and Harry comes along to my side and we walk in.

"Reservation under Styles." he says smiling at the waitress.

She immediately puts a little pep in her step when she looks up at Harry.

I roll my eyes and she seats us.

"Can I start you off with anything?" she asks more towards Harry

"Yeah water and coke would be nice." he says

"Right away." she skimps off

Harry looks at me as I'm glaring at her. He sees me and immediately smirks.

"Jealous much?"

"No." I huff

The waitress brings our drinks and we order our food. I end up getting some kind of wrap that was delicious with Steak on it. After we're done eating we leave the restaurant. Only to be stopped by the door way.

"Harry?" I hear a sultry voice say

We turn and its a busty woman with blonde hair and a tight dress that makes her look as if her boobs would pop out any second. Her dress only makes it somewhere to half her thigh and she's wearing about 4 inch heels making her the same height as Harry.

"Jen. Hey." he says and she hugs him

"How's life?" she asks twirling a piece of hair around her finger

"Its been nice. How about you?"

"Its been okay. A lot blander ever since we broke up though. You never texted me." she frowned slightly

that's cause obviously he didn't wanna talk to his ex dumbass. I say in my mind

"Well I changed my phone number. Here put yours in." he hands her his phone and she texts herself off of it.

I cannot believe this right now. Is he serious?

"I'll call you." she smiles

"Okay see ya." he says smirking back at her

I walk out before either of them are finished talking and call up josh.

"Hey. What's wrong?" he answers

"I'll explain later. Just come pick me up. I'm in front of the Greek restaurant on 67th street." I say

"Be there in 5." he says and I hang up.

"Aleena? What are you doing?" he asks as I wait on the corner of the street.

"I'm going home." I answer simply

"Why?"

"Because. My supposed date is off flirting with his ex girlfriend right in front of me." I answer

"I don't know what you're mad over. We're dating anyway." he says

"I'm done." I say turning away from him

"Be childish. I never told you I liked you that way. Did you honestly think that I have feelings for you? Remember we we're supposed to this no strings attached. Its always been about the sex. Never emotions." he smirks

"You disgusting pig." I say picking up a glass bottle and throwing it at him, missing by an inch

"You knew that Aleena!" he yells

Josh pulls up and walk towards his car.

"Well you know what Harry? Fuck you! Don't talk to me anymore. Go find another Sex partner. You asshole!" I yell giving him the middle finger and josh pulls away.

____________________________________

A/N: ooooo shit just got real! I hope you liked the chapter. Sorry I haven't been updating a lot. I'm trying my best.

Social Medias
Kik: Khymiebby
Instagram: Khymiejayy
Snapchat:Khymiejayy
Facebook: Khymie J. Hope