Chapter 13

Aleena's P.O.V

"I AM AN AMERICAN GIRLLL!!" Josh is literally screaming the lyrics to American girl by Becky McKee and dancing shirtless.

I'm over Josh's house. We were supposed to be talking about something important but he always gets distracted.

"Since when were you American? We're in England josh. Second of all, last time I remembered that you had a penis not a vagina. So you're not a girl." I say just to piss him off.

"You're just a jealous Heffer." He says crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah of course whatever you say." I answer him rolling my eyes.

I let out a frustrated groan when my phone vibrates.

"I guess we'll just talk over the phone. My mom says apparently I have a surprised guest at the house. Whatever the hell that means." I say stuffing my phone in my pocket and gathering my stuff.

"See ya later Leena Bean." He says kissing my cheek.

"Yeah you too." I say and sling my bag over my shoulder.

As I walk the block to my house I just wonder who could possibly show up to see me at my house? No one comes to mind and my thinking time is over as I walk up my driveway.

As I open the door I scream:

"I'M HOME!!"

I don't wait for a answer as I walk to my room. I quickly change into a pair of baggy sweatpants and my matching sports bra. I put my hair I'm a messy bun, and put my diamond belly ring in.

I guess this surprising guest is here, as I hear two knocks on my door.

"Come in." I say

"Well don't you look hot for me babe." Says a familiar voice.

Why me?

"Why are you even here?" I ask sighing and sitting my laptop infront of me on the bed.

"I can't see one of my good friends?" He questions winking at me.

"You're disgusting." I say shaking my head

"You gotta admit, what we did was fun. That reminds me, when are we gonna do it again?" He ponders

"How about.......N-E-V-E-R!" I state

"How about now? I mean I'm here now."He says

"What part of no do you not understand? I'm obviously busy." I.say

"Well what's more important than having sex with me?" He ponders

"About everything. But right now I need to fill out these job applications. So go away."

"You know I could easily just get you a job. You could be our assistant manager." He says smiling

"I don't need another reason of having to see you. Plus, don't you already have an assistant manager?" I ask

"Yeah. But I'm sure they won't mind another one." He says shrugging his shoulders.

I shake my head and start typing away at my keyboard.

"So if you won't let me help you, where do you plan on working?" He questions

"Bartender, Secretary. Anywhere better then my past jobs." I say moaning in frustration.

I look up as Harry takes my laptop from me and sits it on the table next to me.

"What are you--

I don't get to finish the sentence as his lips touch mine. I'm mad that he's even here in the first place, so I refuse to kiss back. I feel him growl through my lips and he grabs my ass.

"You assho-

He takes this as his chance while my my mouth is open and tounge kisses me. An unexpected moan escapes my mouth as our tounges are doing a dance battle. I nearly scream of ecstasy as he suddenly bucks his hips.

"Shhhh. You don't want your parents to hear now do you?" He asks as he pulls down my underwear and sweats at one time and cups my heat.

I whimper and shake my head agreeing that it'd be very awkward having my parents and possibly my sister hearing our events.

He continues and slides in two fingers pumping me agonizingly slow.

"Don't tease me Harry." I manage to.mutter

I see his lips curl up in an amusing smirk. But he obeys and he speeds up the pace. He fingers go even deeper hitting my g spot almost everytime.

But he stops suddenly.

"I want to feel you cum on my dick." He says as he rids of his now tight pants and his straining boxers.

He aligned with my entrance and slowly eases in letting me get used to the feeling.

Once I do, he picks up the pace. I'm biting on my lip so hard that it might bleed, trying to restrain from.moaning loudly.

"God your always so tight for me." He says as he starts to pound into me.

I wrap my legs around his waist and grab his torso giving him access to go even deeper.

"Ahh shit." He curses as I feel his member twitch inside me.

"FUCK." I whisper scream as we both cum at the same time.

I lay back on my bed panting.

"Did that release some stress?" He questions removing himself from me.

"Yea. It did." I agree pulling my clothes back up.

"I just hope your parents didn't hear." He says pulling his skinnies back up.

"I'd be the one in trouble. Not you. I've never done it with someone while my family is home." I say letting my hair.down

"So I'm the first?" He questions raising one eyebrow

"Obviously." I say grabbing my laptop.

"I feel honored." He says smiling proudly.

"Good for you." I say

"Aren't you gonna escort me out?" He asks

"Nope." I say

"But it's the proper thing to do." He says

I roll my eyes. I push him along until we get to my door and open it pushing him out.

"Hey Harry." I call before he leaves my porch step.

"Yea?" He questions

"Don't I get a goodbye kiss?" I pout

"I thought you'd never ask." He says.

Once he get close to me I slam the door in his face.

That's takes care of that problem.

If I only knew that it was just one of.our many soon meetings.